pro-hormones?

wwewrestlingguy

I was looking to start a pro-hormone cycle in the near future, but I'm a little confused with some laws.  What pro-hormones are legal right now?  I live in California... I don't know if that makes a difference or not..

I don't think this is the forum to be discussing PHS and what not. There is good info in the downloadable faq but you need way more than that......check out di*countanaboli*s.com's forum, add an s and c in the *'s.

They seem knowledgeble on PHS, but not on actual training haha.

Most, if not all the people over there say don't even consider that stuff until you're 21(minimum age.)

I bought a couple bottles of a "designer supplement" and have decided to wait a while or maybe not even ever use them (a bunch are available online now though.)

You need to research PHS as they are steroids. They are no joke really as you need proper PCT and junk like that.

Wrestlemania baby!

Yeah, I've been researching prohormones, and I know a good deal about them as far as what they are and what they do, but I don't know what the laws are right now..

And yes.. WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!

They are all pretty much illegal in the USA. There are some designer steroids that are still sort of legal, but who knows for how long.

Just to follow up on this topic, I've decided not to go for the prohormones.. not that I think it's wrong to use them, but I just don't think I want to. But I do have a question about natural testosterone boosters. Do they bring up deficiencies or actually raise T levels?

Yeah that's what I figured. But are there any that help with free testosterone? I don't need my total T levels raised, but is there anything I can take to help with shift the free/bound ratio?

Nothing legal, that I know of. Maybe someone else can chime in here though, I don't know a lot about the new stuff that has been coming out.

Look for SHBG binders or deactivators. Designer Supplements puts out a product called ActivaTe which is this kind of product. Avena Sativa is an herbal that has some effects along these lines I believe.

Look for SHBG binders or deactivators. Designer Supplements puts out a product called ActivaTe which is this kind of product. Avena Sativa is an herbal that has some effects along these lines I believe.

i had a blood test after a couple weeks of designer supps activate, retain, and something else (cant remember the name). they call it their natural stack. my test was in the 1100's!

unfortunately my bp was way up too, but i believe the bp was due to noxplode. i may try their "natural" stack again in the future.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Labs have a reference range for anything tested, such as testosterone, cholesterol, and so on.

The test always has that range with the results of your test next to it, and it's easy enough to read.

For example: normal testosterone levels range from a low of 300ng/dl to a high of 1200ng/dl*.

A testosterone level between those numbers (mine was 520) is considered &quot;normal.&quot;

Free (unbound) testosterone has a low/high range of 8.7pg/ml - 25pg/ml.</div>

Below, the full blood spectrum:

Testosterone: normal range 300 - 1200 ng/dl
Free testosterone: normal range 8.7 - 25pg/ml
IGF-1:normal range 109-284 ng/ml
Estradiol:normal range 5 - 53 for adult male pg/ml
DHEA-s:normal range 120 - 520 ug/dl

Thyroid panel
T4: normal range 4.5 - 12 ug/dl
T3: normal range 2.3 - 4.2 pg/ml
TSH:0.350 - 5.500 uIU/ml
Total cholesterol:normal healthy range 100 - 199 mg/dl
LDL fraction:normal range 0 - 99 mg/dl
HDL fraction:normal range 40 - 59 mg/dl
Triglycerides:normal range 0 - 149 mg/dl
C-reactive protein:&gt; 2 mg/l increased risk of MI and stroke
Homocysteine:normal range 6.3 - 15 umol/L
Alkaline phosphatase:Normal range 25 - 150 IU/L
GGT:normal range 0 - 65 IU/L
SGOT:normal range 0 - 40 IU/L
SGPT:normal range 0-40 IU/L
PSA:normal 0.0 - 4.0 ng/ml
Creatinine:normal 0.5 - 1.5 mg/dl
BUN:normal range 5 - 26 mg/dl
Creatinine/BUN ratio:normal 8 - 27

If you were using Rebound XT you need to look into what kind of test they used. I believe the most standard testosterone test isn't accurate when on Rebound because one of the metabolites cross reacts and gives a false reading for high test when there isn't. There's a study on Pud Med but I've lost the link to it, but it appears to be true. If you weren't on Rebound or any other company's ATD equivalent then don't worry.

Back