Protein and diet

adkinsjd

Hey all,
I am on my 4th or 5th cycle right now and I have had some pretty decent gains over the last year. I never messed with my diet much, but I am noticing that I am not growing near as much as I did a while ago. I am naturally very thin and have to work out in order to keep any muscle/size on my bones. The only thing I do now to supplement my diet is to make protein shakes at night and in the morning. My shake consists of 8 oz of milk, a banana, a scoop of the cheapest protein powder from the grocery store, and a half a cup of ice cream (just for extra calories since i'm naturally thin).

Its a pretty nice tasting shake and all, but it gives me some pretty good gas. After holding my gas in all day at work (sit next to a lady), I typically end up with some form of diarrhea.

So long story short, is there something else I can add to the shake that will make this not happen? I've tried adding in oatmeal thinking the fiber would help, but it didn't seem to effect anything. I thought about making the shakes without certain parts (no banana, no ice cream, etc) but I don't want to cut out the protein as I am halfway through my tens now.
Any suggestions?

you could try replacing the morning shake

try a 2 egg 8 white ommlette
big bowl of oats made with water (just in case its the lactose)
and a banana...

thatl up yer carbs, cals n pro.

Back