Rub in prohormones

mostlyallan

DermaGAIN

You rub it onto your skin on the areas of thin over your muscles. According to them, many guys have put on 15lbs taking it alone.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Just rub 2-4 ml’s of DermaGAIN™ on your shoulders, traps, calves or any thin skin area and BAM, you instantly topically deliver 400 mg’s of both 4-androstenediol (the most androgenic testosterone precursor, and 19-norandrostenediol the most anabolic precursor, like Deca), directly into your bloodstream for massive infusion of these powerful muscle-building hormones!

Just wanted to get some veiws on this. I don't intend taking any, but I'm really intrigued with this whole process.

That quote sounds like marketing BS. Unless you ask the consumer who blew his money on it and gave it an honest try, you aren't going to come up with any reliable information. Hopefully we hear from somebody because that does sound cool.

I'll bet anything its a load of crap though. I always beware of anything that sounds too easy and painless.

As Westly says in the Princess Bride, "Life is pain and anyone who says otherwise is selling something."

I haven't used that particular product, but I have used a topical prohormone with great results. Avant used to produce some very effective products (One, 4-A-Derm, Nor-A-Derm etc) that really did deliver results. A search of any number of the bodybuilding forums will turn up many positive experiences with them. As for Dermagain, I haven't seen any feedback positive or negative.

I just find it strange (just like other marketing) that they all have found the most powerful whatever to do xxx.

Obviously they must do something or they wouldn't sell (not necessarily true as there are a lot of gullable people out there) but I just wondered about the truth to some of these products.

I expect that with the ones that DO give significant gains, there are significant side effects.

On a side note: my brother plays American Football (or just Football for you yanks) and was talking to his coach about weight gain. Apparently, his coach says that Creatine makes your weiner soft
butbut.gif
Also, that all the extra protein from supplements etc just goes straight out the other side. You can't metabolise more than a certain amount.

I wonder about where people get their info from.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]his coach says that Creatine makes your weiner soft

Thats a load of crap I can definately tell you that for sure. Just ask my girlfriend. Tell him his coach is full of it. There's not even any claims being made that I've seen much less any real tests having been done.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (NeeBone @ Mar. 13 2003,7:44)]I expect that with the ones that DO give significant gains, there are significant side effects.
Yeah, since these products are hormonal, there are side effects. They can inhibit natural test production, so when you cease using them there can be problems with your test-to-estrogen ratio. Some of these substances are highly androgenic and can accelerate male pattern baldness, cause increased body hair, so on. (Women especially need to be careful.)

But if you are aware of all these potential pitfalls and methods of avoiding or minimizing them, products like these can be powerful tools. Like Steve, I've used transdermals and have had some success.

I'm guessing these products won't be legally available much longer here in the US.

There is nothing strange. Just prohormones that have trandsermal delivery. I haven't tried it or any other prohormones, but it is nothing fishy. Just another way to get it in your body.

Back