Sample meal plans

Ronan

I realize this may be a bonehead question, but I really have no clue. I'm asking here because since I have been reading the various posts, I have really learned alot from you all and know this is the best board to get legitimate answers! I have already figured out my RM's and am scheduled to start my 15's next Monday.

I understand the percent/ratios of protein/fat/carbs for proper nutrition, but was hoping to get some ideas from you guys regarding what kinds of meals you all prepare throughout the day and/or week.

Thanks in advance,
Ron Bradley

I boil up three pounds of frozen chicken breast at a time. Dice it up, weigh it out (4 oz.) and put it into bowls with about 3-4 oz. of white rice.

Makes it nice and easy to grab outta the fridge if all the measuring is done ahead of time. I also keep about 3 dozen hardboiled eggs in the fridge too. It ain't the greatest tasting diet, but it works.

SoD

Thanks guys!

Ghostrider,
Hey brother, congrats on the gains you are making! That is excellent work my friend! I now have some good ideas from your examples. But answer me this: What in the world does "horse steak" taste like? And please don't say chicken! LMAO

Squat_or_die,
I too cook a bunch of chicken at a time. I usually season it with a few herbs and grill it though. The eggs! That is one of my favorites! Hardboiled, scrambled w/ cheese and/or veges, even poached served on a slice of wheat bread.

Thanks again guys!!!
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ronan @ Dec. 16 2003,9:48)]Ghostrider,
Hey brother, congrats on the gains you are making!

What in the world does "horse steak" taste like? And please don't say chicken! LMAO
Thanks for the congrats
blush.gif

Talking about horse steak. You've never eaten horse meal? I love it. You must eat it raw, it have to be cooked only a few seconds on each side.
Is tender, smooth and somewhat "sweet".

Back