Should i train only upper chest?

How long have you been training? Do you do heavy squats and dead lifts? How about rows and chins?

Unless you've been hitting all the compound lifts for quit a while, I wouldn't try to specify training on any one thing.

If you've been lifting (heavy compounds) for a few years, and the chest just won't come around, then I'd look into some more specific chest work.

No part of your chest is large by any means. Just train your chest normally...dips, bench, flyes...etc.

Alot of guys freak out about getting 'man-boobs' if they train the lower chest too much, but this is stupid. 'Man-boobs' are usually from too much bodyfat, not big muscles.

Ok.
Thnx
cool.gif

I actually WANT my lower pectorals to be HUGE! You know that 'Conan the Barbarian' look that Arnie had going....Arnold S. had the most awesome pectorals I have ever seen...upper and lower.

Your upper and lower chest look porportional to each other, in fact I've never seen anyone with a noticable disporportion in size, because its pretty much impossible to work one without working the other. For all intents and purposes I think its best to see the pectorals as one muscle, I've been finding dips are hitting my upper chest nicely through going done deeper into the dip, and getting the stretch under contraction, and hitting the lower chest better than bench ever did.

<div>
(Peak_Power @ Jan. 15 2007,15:19)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Your upper and lower chest look porportional to each other, in fact I've never seen anyone with a noticable disporportion in size, because its pretty much impossible to work one without working the other. For all intents and purposes I think its best to see the pectorals as one muscle</div>
What he said.

Except the dips part. And I agree with it too, I just don't do them cuz I'm a lazy slacker. And because I like the flat BB bench press so much. You know people have been benching and dipping since before forever with good results from both.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">and hitting the lower chest better than bench ever did. </div>
This is how I feel, too.

Back