So, here's what's going on...

I

imported_etothepii

I haven't been able to set a definite goal for myself. Overall, appearance is the most important thing -- muscular physique, not too much fat. I had recently done some bulking, strength training, because I liked improving, and I liked the way my thighs, shoulders, etc had been getting bigger and bigger. But now, I have a big gut too! Pants fitting really tight...

SO, while eating a lot, doing the 3x5 strength routine was fun, it's not in line with my overall goal. After having a forced SD (illness) I have started a new HST cycle. I'm not worrying about losing fat right now ... to difficult for me this time of year. Instead, I'm trying not to gain too much. I'm using HST and cardio as my means for this. I figure that if I overeat a little during the season, at least I'll be doing HST, which will help some of that weight gain be muscle.

After the New Year, I'll go on a fat loss plan. Again, I'll be doing HST and cardio. After that, I'll be working out to maintain, hopefully, a good physique. Perhaps, tweak the nutrition part to gain slowly -- more muscle than fat.

Hey, ain't it fun trying new things and experimenting with our bodies to see how they respond? Just hang in there and make some muscle this winter. You've did well before and will continue to do so.

I thought of you today when my little girl told me a math joke. I didn't get it so don't remember how it went. The punch line was 11001001 or something like that. It's been a long time since binary logic in college.

Back