so how good is Cell####?

Ashil

i m thinking of trying the Cell#### creatine/glucose formula by "##########", when i start my first HST cycle.
Is it really that good, or is it just hype? I tried phosphagen by EAS, and i wasnt too impressed!!

Has anybody tried Cell####? Could you recommend anything better.

PS: i live in the UK, so i cant get any of that funky stuff they sell in the states :mad:

oops
blush.gif

I obviously havent read the rules about posting in this section.

sorry!

loaded, i mean loaded w/sugar. i tried it & got FAT on it.

guy at my gym said you really have to have a big metabolism to handle it, but it does add strength.

i did get some significant improvement in strength.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (scratch @ Jan. 09 2003,5:49)]loaded, i mean loaded w/sugar. i tried it & got FAT on it.
guy at my gym said you really have to have a big metabolism to handle it, but it does add strength.
i did get some significant improvement in strength.
You got fat on it? The guys in the ads got huge and ripped!! What did you do wrong??
tounge.gif
Just kidding...

I tried it before and felt I wasted my money on a bucket of sugar. I have gotten better results with just micronized creatine in water with a bit of sodium mixed in, and did not gain all the bodyfat that usually goes along with the product of discussion.

I agree with BIZ. My opinion it is a waste of money. I find a large amount of residue left at the bottom, even if you keep adding more liquid, it doesn't all absorb. Why buy something that you end up throwing half away? I found it rather sweet (read "loaded with sugar") and no real benefit over straight creatine monohydrate. I usually mix mine with water and a little orange juice, or half in that and half in in my pre-workout protein shake.

StoneSour.

Back