Superdrol + Rebound XT

jonesboy

O.K. please forgive me if I sound stupid but I'm trying to make since of all the info. I was thinking of taking a 2 wk cycle of Superdrol with Rebound XT following that. The reason for only two weeks is that I have read on other threads is that at the three week point is when Superdrol really has an effect on your lipid profile. I have also read many good things on Rebound XT but not much on both of them togeather besides what they say on the websites that sell Superdrol.
Week 1 20mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 50mg Rebound XT
Week 4 50mg Rebound XT
Week 5 - 8 PCT ??
Also taking creatine, flax and whey.
Could I take Rebound XT longer? Should I add Proscoline or some other cholesteral supp. just in case? Any suggestions on PCT?

I haven't used Superdrol but I was under the impression that it still would effect your natural test production. I would be uneasy about relying on Rebound XT for PCT. Can you get your hands on some nolva? If I was going to mess with Superdrol, I would use nolva for PCT instead.

From what I've read, you definitely want to take some cholesterol supplements after cycle... but since I haven't used it myself, don't take this as gospel.

Rebound would be PCT, but it won't help cholesterol PCT like nolva would. Not to be too blunt, but if you didn't know Rebound was the PCT in that cycle, you need to do a lot more reading.

Your right I need to do alot more reading... asking questions doesn't hurt either. So maybe something like this.

Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol
Week 4 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol
Week 5 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol
Week 6 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol

Any advice on this stack?

ok been doing a little more reading and this is what i have come up with. Please let me know if i should add or change anything because im sure others are interested.
Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 30mg Superdrol
Week 3 100mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 4 75mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 5 50mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
Week 6 25mg Rebound XT + 30mg Lean Extreme + Policosanol + dhea + trib
worship.gif

Cholesterol supplements should be front loaded. Their effect takes a while to kick in, at least a month. I'd do the poli for at least a month before and after the cycle. During the on portion of the cycle would be hit or miss for results, but I guess it couldn't hurt. Overall it's not a bad cycle you've got listed there now. Glad to see you caught on to tapering the dose of RXT.

What dose of DHEA are you running? I think one fo the ways tribulus is hypothisized to raise testosterone levels in hypogonadal men is through the same pathway as DHEA, so running the two together may be unnecessary and wasteful in the end. I'd stick with the DHEA and just drop the tribulus, use the saved money to get some nolvadex to have on hand just in case, for gyno during the cycle which is a possibility even with superdrol, and for possible use during PCT if you find the RXT/LXT/DHEA not sufficient.

Personally, I'd rather use a tapered dose of both nolva and RXT as my PCT from an oral cycle. The nolva acts like superestrogen in the liver and really helps get cholesterol levels back where they should be. The only other thing I would mention is that even though it's more expensive I prefer red yeast rice with CoQ10 for cholesterol support before, during and after. Both the policosanol and RYR w/ CoQ10 should be available from NOW Foods at affordable prices. I love that company.

Thanks for the info on pro. Can you give me any advice on the dosage for ryr and coq10? I have read 100mg for dhea any help on that would be thankfull.

I remember reading somewhere, Lyle's board maybe, that Rebound XT doesn't have an active ingredient. Sounds like good stuff.

There was a recall recently done on two batches. I don't have the batch numbers but they shouldn't be too hard to find. He could do a search on anabolicminds.com, that's one of the places the announcement was made.

The bottle dosing on the Now Foods version is what I've used, I think it's about 1200mgs ryr and 50 CoQ10. There's milk thistle and ala in there as well. Very good PCT supplement. Make sure you go to anabolicminds.com and do a search on the Rebound XT recall. I had forgotten about the two recalled batches because it didn't effect me. If there is no batch number on your bottle it's one of the unaffected batches and you don't have to worry.

I've been keeping a post over at anabolicminds.com also. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?p=328044#post328044

I will do some more research on the recalls.

Here is what i'm pretty sure i'm going to do. I'm going to try HST and start the cycle at the 10's portion of the routine.

Week 1 10mg Superdrol
Week 2 20mg Superdrol
Week 3 20mg-30mg Superdrol (depending on feel)
Week 4: 50mg RXT, 3 fen caps, 200mg DHEA, 100mg LX
Week 5: 50mg RXT, 4 fen caps, 100mg DHEA, 50mg LX
Week 6: 50mg RXT, 5 fen caps, 100mg DHEA

If things are a little funky then next time i will go the ryr/coq10 route and maybe nolva.

One more quick question on safety. How soon could a cycle be repeated?

I hope to get some decent results and will keep this thread posted.

You should spend at least as much time off as on. Preferably more, like double time off as on. The time includes PCT as well. So if your cycle runs three weeks usage, three weeks PCT, there should be a minimum of six weeks before you run another cycle. It's important to remember that PCT rarely restores natural test production on its own. If done right it'll knock your hormonal balance back in the right direction far enough to help you maintain a lot of your gains, but it still takes time for your body to readjust beyond PCT. You'll pretty much always recover, it just takes varying amounts of time.

That's why blood testing is a very good idea. Precycle to establish a baseline, post PCT to see where you are, and another a few months down the road whether or not you're starting another cycle, just to see how you're doing. Personally I wouldn't do more than three oral cycles a year, if that, and no more than two extended injectable or transdermal cycles. For reasonable goals you really shouldn't need any more than that.

Regarding the PCT you have planned, there's no need to taper the dose of Lean Extreme. The reason you taper the dose of RXT is to allow your body to adjust back to normal hormonal levels, otherwise dropping the dosage from high to nothing could cause a rebound of estrogen. As your body adjusts back to normal you need less and less. For LX there's no need for such a tapering. It's basically a cortisol controller, which is good PCT. It's also supposed to raise testosterone in a mild way, but nothing that would require a special dosing scheme.

ok. What would you suggest? for the dosage for lx. I have never taken it so i don't know the effects of taking a high dosage of it. Originally i was thinking of taking 30mg one pill 3 times daily. any suggestions xahrx?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jonesboy @ July 05 2005,2:56)]ok. What would you suggest? for the dosage for lx. I have never taken it so i don't know the effects of taking a high dosage of it.  Originally i was thinking of taking 30mg one pill 3 times daily. any suggestions xahrx?
Bottle recommendation, that's all. Up the dose too much you get cortisol too low. Get ready for joint pain heaven then, especially after a cycle of something dry like Superdrol followed up with RXT for PCT. Since you haven't used it before, just go with the recommended dosage.

I'm pretty sure several people on anabolicminds have used Superdrol with HST, not sure if anyone on this forum has though. My brother has been considering it for a while now and if he decided to use it, I'm definitely putting him through HST while he's on it, albeit with slightly higher volume than usual.

thanks from other logs and post i'm thinking again of doing something like this.
wk 1: superdrol 10mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil
wk 2: superdrol 10mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil
wk 3 superdrol 10-20mg + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 3 caps fenugreek
wk 4 rebound xt 75mg + 3 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 200mg DHEA
wk 4 rebound xt 50mg + 4 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 100mg DHEA
wk 4 rebound xt 25mg + 5 caps fenugreek + 100mg lean XT + 8 caps fish/flax oil + 100mg DHEA

My thinking is fish/flax during cycle to help with cholesteral. The same with fenugreek but it only has a positive effect for a month i have read. DHEA for test. rebound for estrogen. lean xt to keep gains and to cut fat and to help with the cortisol rebound after the cycle. Am i right on this?
I know nova seems to be the best product but something about it just bothers me. I think rebound xt, lean xt and fenugreek will work, and i already have the dhea and fish/flax oil.

Ok here i go. I started it last friday night taking 10mg of superdrol.
5'8" 190lbs. Was suppose to get bodyfat done on wednesday but the guy didn't show up so...
chest 44"
shoulders 47"
bicep Left 15 1/2 right 15 3/4
legs left 23 right 23 1/4
calves left 14 1/2 right 15 1/4 ( don't know what's up with that.)
Sat.
Had a good workout pushed myself felt very good. Finished with the 15's.
Sun.
Day off from the gym. Had tons of energy, couldn't sit still.
Monday.
Crazy energy again. Couldn't sit still for very long. Had a very good day at the gym. Good cardio day.
Tuesday.
Cardio. UP 4lbs!!
Wednesday.
Best day yet at the gym. Very good pump. Can see the effects big time. At least i can. down 1lb to +3lbs. Cardio was a little tough calves hurt need to buy some taurine. Think i'm losing body fat. Just like it's advertised.
Thursday.
Took day off from gym. Wednesday was killer. Losing fat building muscle. I Love this stuff.
Friday.
So far down another 1lbs. to +2lbs. But that's cool because im stripping fat for muscle so far.
I do have one question does this stuff make anyone else sweat... alot.... ??

Back