SuperPump250

Joe G

I was taking SuperPump250 at the begining of my HST cycle and I really felt like I was getting a (i know it sounds cliche due to the name) a huge pump during my workouts.

I had to stop taking it because it basically came down to moving into the bathroom or stop taking it. Im torn because I was getting great pumps in the gym while I was on it.

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about Superpump250?

Joe G

"Thanks to a precise formulation of ingredients designed to enhance anabolic signaling and nutrient delivery, SuperPump250™ delivers skin-tearing pumps, road-map vascularity and incredible, explosive workouts! "

Hope you are not believing that hype
dozingoff.gif

It`s just creatine so the effects are normal results encountered with usage of creatine...so buy something what is labeled as creatine. With that kind of BS name you pay way too much. Guarantee that!
thumbs-up.gif

HAHA I know the label on the tub is histerical! But to be honest I've used many other brands of creatine including Bodytech (Vitamin Shoppe), GNC's creatine monohydrate, and Cell#### but this stuff actually did give me that "skin tearing pump" lol.

It does taste like pure acid and gave me the runs for a week though. So I stopped taking it. :confused:

If you guys have a strong stomach and have 50 bucks to spend try it out and let me know what you think.

Joe G

Back