Supplements for beginners

rosse8615

I currently on my fourth HST cycle, three days a week. I have only took the following supplements multi-vitamin, whey, and fish oil pills. If i was going to add one more supplement to help put on muscle mass would it be Creatine? if so, which type out there is best for me? Also HST seems like a simple program, too simple is using all these supplements going to waste, when i only work out mon, wend, fri?

For gaining muscle mass the best two supplements are iron and food. Lift a lot of the one and eat a lot of the other.

I am eating a lot, just never really took real hardcore supplements such as creatine and nitro ox, etc. Wondering of those who are out there taking supplements, which ones do you recommend? creatine wise

It won't be NO2.
Creatine is the old standby, but 30% of us are nonresponders.
On a cut you could use "Retain" by Anabolic Extreme to keep nitrogen balance up.

<div>
(TunnelRat @ Feb. 19 2008,23:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">For gaining muscle mass the best two supplements are iron and food. Lift a lot of the one and eat a lot of the other.</div>
Tunnelrat hit the nail. You don't need any supplements until you get to a pretty advanced level. Save your cash for more important stuff, like books, equipment, etc.

<div>
(XFatMan @ Feb. 20 2008,03:54)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(TunnelRat @ Feb. 19 2008,23:27)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">For gaining muscle mass the best two supplements are iron and food. Lift a lot of the one and eat a lot of the other.</div>
Tunnelrat hit the nail. You don't need any supplements until you get to a pretty advanced level. Save your cash for more important stuff, like books, equipment, etc.</div>
Even at an advanced level supps aren't needed since most of them are garbage!

Creatine helps, but is not a wonder drug or anything. If you want the look of the guy in the ad, you likely need steroids.

The supplements you are taking are spot on...Just make sure you are taking them at the right time and the right amount.

Read more about diet, I wish I did years ago, I would be a lot bigger now if I did. You can't build a bigger body without the building blocks of food. Learn about macronutrient breakdowns and increase calories as needed!!!

Yeah, I just learned recently NOT to use the EFA's around the workout, since you don't want your digestion slowed at that time. No fats.

Back