Temporary pre and post workout drink

Lol

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am starting my first cycle on Monday. I haven't been able to get hold of any HSN Primer & Driver for pre and post workout so I was wondering if I can make do with something else until I have supplies of these?
If I used skim milk with a banana and some creatine blended into it as a kind of a pre workout drink would that be any use? I appreciate that I'd have to drink a fair amount of milk to get a decent amount of protein but I'd drink it a good hour before getting to the gym so it should have time to 'go down' a bit.

Would more of the same (minus the creatine) be any good for right after a workout? If this is miles off target I'd love to hear any suggestions. Many thanks!

you can use any whey protein mix. Buy some dextrose and maltodextrin and you're set. Post wo you could use your milk or any other meat and malto/dextrose.

Many thanks!

Just wondering if anybody can recommend a no-nonsense site that lists foodstuffs and their calorie-to-weight ratios or something along those lines? There must be one out there somewhere!

Aha! Think I've found one. So for anybody else looking try:

www.thecaloriecounter.com

get some whey protein and mix in some glucose pre and post workout..good luck with the hst let us know how you go on :D

Back