Trap Bar to New Zealand

NZlifter

Hi, i live in New Zealand and am looking to purchase a trap bar but im having alot of trouble finding one. Do any of you people no where i could get a good quality one over the net for around 270 american (including shipping) that would ship all the way over here? Is there anyone from NZ that knows where i can buy one locally?

Thanks

Hakan

Hey those bars look great. 670 bucks though, bit out of my price range. do you think it would be easy enough, if i had the dimensions to get it made up by some welders or some type of tradesman? any suggestions Aaron?

Thanks

NZlifter

Yeah, I would think so. I mean, there is probably less than 30 bucks in actual material and maybe 2hrs of work or less for a decent fabricator to make something like that. It might not be smooth and shiny but it would work just as well :D

Dont even need exact measurements, just make sure to get the hand grips made up to the correct diameter (a normal bar is ~28mm or so in dia) and the collars need to be adeqate for the type of places on them, for olympic sized plates it would be 50mm

Back