Trap Bar to New Zealand

Discussion in 'Home Exercise Equipment' started by NZlifter, Oct 28, 2004.

1. NZlifter

NZlifter New Member

Hi, i live in New Zealand and am looking to purchase a trap bar but im having alot of trouble finding one. Do any of you people no where i could get a good quality one over the net for around 270 american (including shipping) that would ship all the way over here? Is there anyone from NZ that knows where i can buy one locally?

Thanks

Hakan

2. Aaron_F

Aaron_F New Member

go to get strength

they may not be cheap but the product is quality

3. NZlifter

NZlifter New Member

Hey those bars look great. 670 bucks though, bit out of my price range. do you think it would be easy enough, if i had the dimensions to get it made up by some welders or some type of tradesman? any suggestions Aaron?

Thanks

NZlifter

4. Dood

Dood New Member

Yeah, I would think so. I mean, there is probably less than 30 bucks in actual material and maybe 2hrs of work or less for a decent fabricator to make something like that. It might not be smooth and shiny but it would work just as well :D

5. Aaron_F

Aaron_F New Member

Dont even need exact measurements, just make sure to get the hand grips made up to the correct diameter (a normal bar is ~28mm or so in dia) and the collars need to be adeqate for the type of places on them, for olympic sized plates it would be 50mm