UFC 69 who won?

Nice site, if only I didnt have dial up.

I wanted to see diegos perfect record tarnished but honestly, didnt wanna see koscheck be the one to do it, I was a bit conflicted.  
biggrin.gif

Thanks

I don't particularly like either of them myself.  But I do think that Koscheck will end up being one heck of a fighter in a couple more years.

I agree.

I see st. pierre lost, I just watched him beat matt hughes, thanks to spike tv and re-runs,
smile.gif
, that didnt last long.

I don't think GSP was quite himself last night. I thought Serra would be a tougher fight for him than everyone was saying he would be but I didn't think he would win!

Need2 eat...I am late to the party!

I want to start a thread like this before every UFC event...I love MMA and it would be fun for all of us fans!

A lot of upsets this ufc...Kos beat diego...GSP lost to Serra...which was odd...and it sets up Serra vs Hughes for the "bad blood" match!

I love GSP...class act...so I hated to see him lose....he must of lost b/c he forgot to take his T-nation Spike before hand...wink...wink
laugh.gif
wow.gif

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Apr. 09 2007,18:02)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">A lot of upsets this ufc...Kos beat diego...GSP lost to Serra...which was odd...and it sets up Serra vs Hughes for the &quot;bad blood&quot; match!

I love GSP...class act...so I hated to see him lose....he must of lost b/c he forgot to take his T-nation Spike before hand...wink...wink
laugh.gif
wow.gif
</div>
Didn't see it, even though it was here in H-town. I heard that Hughes was there and looking very pleased with the outcome. GSP caught what sounds like a somewhat fluky punch and then Serra was all over him until they stopped it. Of course you have to give some credit to Serra for not missing the opportunity to finish things quickly.

I usually don't see these until they're on Spike. Gives me something to look forward to.

Back