Using Anti E's precontest...

chestosterone

I'm 32 years old and a experienced competitive Bodybuilder for the last 10 years or so.
I recently competed in my countries national IFBB Champs and won the light weight division (under 70 kg) and was selected to compete with our National team at the World Amateur Champs to be held in China in Singapore on the 22nd of November.Since the contest (which was on the 15 of August) my weight has gone up to 77 kg..still held good condition though.
I'm really excited about competing and doing well at these world Champs.. my goal is to make the top 10, which I think is achievable.
I wanted to ask you guys for advice, I have not as yet used steroids... needle phobia ;)
With 9 weeks to go till the worlds I have to get back under 70 kg again and want to come in extra Rock hard..I'm not concerned with adding muscle just maintaining what I have.
My "cutting drug" stack thus far has been limited to starvation, a E/C stack and a ton of treadmill ;)..
I wanted to ask you what you think about taking an anti estrogen - specifically Nolvadex to get that extra hard look..without supplementary andogens one seems to be slightly smoother compared to unnatural guys even if you have the same body fat.I'm not sure if it's to do with low testosterone/higher estrogen at the end of my diet - a starving/stressed animal isn't likely to reproduce so it makes sense that ones  natural test could/would drop under contest dieting conditions.
Most of the guys a the IFBB worlds take juice which I think offsets this handicap, , and they just seem to get that extra hard grainy look to them as a result.
believe me I diet as hard as humanly possible and max out on the cardio so there's not much more I can do naturally.
Some guys at gym suggested proviron...(which is a steroid/anti E with no anabolic properties but very androgenic) So I was thinking perhaps a pro hormone (these are still legal in my country) with 50 mg a day of Proviron (using below 100mg a day I'm told limits androgenic sides) for 4 weeks primarly to keep my T levels up and as anti catabolic and then 2 weeks of 20mg of Nolvadex to maintain and tilt my estrogen/test balance in T's favor? E/C will be used from 6 weeks out perhaps switching to clen for the final 2 weeks (clen down regulates after 2 weeks I'm told) ..bearing in mind my primary goal is conditioning and not increased muscle, just maintain and keep what I have and helping me come in harder than I can naturally.Does this make sense?
Anyway your advice/suggestions from more knowlegable people would be greatly appreciated

If you are considering a prohormone, why don't you just go for the real thing? Needle phobia aside, Winstrol is great for getting hard while cutting and is available as an oral. If you want to be "natural" then you shouldn't even be considering prohormones. I don't think taking Proviron or Nolva will make that much of a difference, but I don't know for sure.

Totentanz,

At 32 years old he seems like he is most worried about T levels. Do you think it would be advisable to take a few mg of testosterone a day before the contest?

Joe G

I'm not sure how much of a problem it could be regarding water retention, androgenic sides, etc, but I suppose if he was taking nolva or something like that, it would help. Still, that's a lot of extra things to have to be taking.

About the clen, supposedly you can take benadryl to stop the problem with downregulation, so you can keep taking it instead of cycling it. I don't know how well this works though, I've never used clen myself, I've only read about it. Nolva can supposedly increase T levels slightly, I'm just not sure how much of a difference it will make, but so close to a contest, I suppose it could be the difference between looking hard and looking soft.

If he is going to use prohormones though, I would again recommend just going for the the real thing. There isn't much point in using prohormones, in my opinion, except for the fact that they are still legal in his country.

If hardness is all you are concerned with then I would probably try and get my hands on some lasix or some other kind of diuretic.

Thanks guys.
My T levels are fine noramlly.. they just get messed up with the last few weeks of contest dieting, so i'm trying to find a way to keep my T levels super optimum right to the end.

I've subsequently read Proviron is used clinically to help people who experience low test and blocks estrogen...So it will help with fat loss, general hardening ...the only down side seems to be it can shutdown your own T production, so when discontinued one can be left with very low natural test.. nolvadex it seems has no down side..it's a strong E blocker & stimulates the production of Lutanizing hormone and ones own T production so my thinking was using the Nolvadex with 1AD and 4ad (perhaps with mega doses of tribulus) to block E and Keep T up prior the 4 weeks of proviron.

Does this make sense? or are there some flaws in my thinking?

I hear you, but Wintsrol if used within 3 months will be picked up in the drug test so thats out.

proviron should be fine as long as I stop 5 weeks out..1 AD and 4 AD plus novadex I can take up till the final week.E/C up to 3 day before to be safe...Plus Ephedrine messes with your carb loading so you don't want it then anyway.

P.S. I just read Clen according to recent studies is pretty toxic stuff..heart cell death after a few weeks in animal test subjects...so I personally don't think clen is worth the risk, I'll stick to E/C.

Back