Vitargo®

marc999

does anyone has any info on this supplement.
it passes through the stomach 80% faster than dextrose, thus eliminating the risk of stomach discomfort as often seen in creatine/dextrose formulas. There is no loss of creatine due to diarrhea, no stomach cramping and no bloated feeling .

info needed

Just get plain micronized creatine, that will solve the stomach issues. No fancy stuff necessary. Add to pre-workout protein. Train HST. Grow.

It's not 80%. The only study that has dealt with high MW polyglucosides for glycogen resynthesis has revealed no such statistic.

The rapid gastric emptying is just hypothesis though, there will be scarcely any relief from stomach discomfort beyond that which glucose monomers would provide.

Oh, and if you look on the very top of the page, in bold red letters...it says ON SALE NOW! HS:CRE MICRONIZED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE ONLY $9.95...
thumbs-up.gif

thanks guys, but basically i wanted to get feedback on the product. blade i live in the netherlands, and HSN won't ship any int. orders
sad.gif
unless you buy like 120 usd. thats a bit too much for me. i wanten to buy primer and driver already but couldn't because of this. but has anyone ever tried vitargo.
it's being manufactured by BMS and Nutrex.

marc, the feedback I got from athletes was:
Awful solubility and no greater effects than with simple creatin monohydrate.
Save your money and learn how to train the right way (HST). This will give you by far better results.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (marc999 @ Jan. 17 2003,4:57)]thanks guys, but basically i wanted to get feedback on the product. blade i live in the netherlands, and HSN won't ship any int. orders
sad.gif
unless you buy like 120 usd. thats a bit too much for me. i wanten to buy primer and driver already but couldn't because of this. but has anyone ever tried vitargo.
it's being manufactured by BMS and Nutrex.
You can try pooling with another Netherlander -- two orders of P, D, and C will make the cutoff, no?

Stock up for a few months, maybe.

E

Back