Wax on, Wax off!

ttboyy2k

Spring break is drawing near. Time to cut up and look good for all the lovely ladies at the beach. I don't think most chicks dig the Austin powers hairy chest look. Can anyone recommend a good body hair removal cream or gel that works well? I don't want to shave it because when it grows back in it itches.

Get it waxed. I do.
You look instantly bigger and more ripped.

I'm sure your skin feels ripped too
laugh.gif

from what i gather, generally girls like a smooth chest ONLY if it is naturally smooth! If you are naturally hairy chested, it is a big turn off if you shave/wax.
So i would leave it. Unless you are REALLY hairy of course :D
But what do i really know....its the girls you gotta ask!

You could mow it. ;)

Serioiusly... you could consider using a trimmer & cutting it a bit closer, to maybe 1/4 inch or something like that.

Some girls dig the hair, too.

It really does depend on the girl....
My favorite bf shaved everything.
My best girlfriend's man is the opposite, and she loves it that way.
Shaving will, however, show off your muscles a lot more and make you look leaner.
Be yourself! ;)

Most of the women I have known prefer the hairless look. I have been faithful to the Mach 3 for many years now, but recently I tried a home waxing kit on my chest. IT HURT LIKE HELL!!!!!!!! But rumor has it I'll only have to wax once a month and it will gradually grow back somewhat thinner. (opposite that of razor shaving) (???) We'll see.

Back