Who do you TRUST ?

yshemesh

Banned
there are so many people in .. the world, and especially bodybuilding, who think they know what they're talking about. they speak with such confidence and charisma ! uneducated people wouldn't know any better, but to believe them.

i love HST and the HS Board, for their direct, straight facts, reliable, and most importantly, no bullshit approach !

so, who do YOU trust ?

Only people who back up the statements with research that addresses the specific point in question, like the Weider brothers!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LOL dunno whether trust is the right word, i mean i doubt anyones tryna sabotage your training.:crazy

As far as who to go with on your training, youve gota listen to other people, but it all comes down to you.

I went the gym this morning, and saw all the guys I used to see (I train later now) and everyone of them had something different to say about the gym.

Also as far as the HST site, your in the same predicament. Except this time you dont even see the people. Not that your gona take my advice, but i might be a 5 stone 8year old kid. You gota listen to everyone and see what works for you.

maybe i shoulda been more specific

which sites on the net/writers would you automatically put faith in ?

for example, if i see something interesting on bodybuilding.com, i will automaticfally think it's crap. then i bring it up here to see ..

Some of the ones I trust are

Bryan, of course NUMERO UNO
worship.gif

Berardi, is ok
Venuto, is ok
I love Lyles book work, just not his use of language on his board.
Staley of course
Roberts, Lea, Patrick Arnold's stuff on AAS
Elzi Volk definately, I wish she would write more
Blade's stuff that I can get translated
thumbs-up.gif
right now I am sending them to a friend but he takes forever, if anyone knows of a good translator let me know
thumbs-up.gif

Some of Dr. Wayne's stuff and Nancy Clark's over at naturalstrength.com

Ones I distrust

Anything by Vince Basile
tounge.gif

The guys at AST
The Guys at Abc
Sisco
"The Muscle Nerd" what's his name? Anderson I think?

You can trust only yourself. Each one is an individual and on the long run it`s genetics what says what`s best for you... you just have to be patient and learn little by little!

Nothing against you Bryan ;)

Bryan
Blade
Vicious
Dkm

exrx website - for exercises not programs

And myself :)....if your body tells you something is or isn't working, surely there isn't a better commentator than that...?!

Bryan
Blade
Vicious
Dkm

To which I would add, Kate, Old & Grey, and Jake. I always seem to nod in agreement with their posts, and have learned some good stuff from 'em, too.

Back