Xkane's 3rd Cycle

<div>
(electric @ May 12 2008,10:43)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Just out of curiosity, don't you think you are pushing too hard? Off course this varies from person to person but 2 sets of 10 for deads AND squats in the same day plus 2 sets of 10 for bench AND dips, chins AND rows and isos to top it off... watch out to avoid overtraining.</div>
I don't think it's too much. I'm trying to keep the volume the same through out the cycle. It's the same volume and exercise selection as my last cycle. No problems with last cycle. I'm no where near my maxes for any of the exercises, I should be able to handle the volume. It's only in the extended 5's that I need to alternate deads and squats. I drop the isos after the 10's.

Also, I work at a desk. The only time my body sees much activity is when I train.

No, I think something else is going on here. It's either the late start on the creatine this cycle due to my &quot;no creatine experiment&quot;, or I'm not eating as much as I thought I was.

Back