yohimbine blocks effectivness of ephedrine?

Nemesis7884

hey folkes

until now, I have been using the usuall fat burning stack ephedrin/yohimbine/caffeine as many of you do and (as far as I believe to remember) bryan suggests

today in the 1fast400.com forum, one of the administrators there wrote the following:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]A possible synergism between yohimbine and ephedrine hasn't been thoroughly explored, and the information that exists is somewhat contradictory. In theory, they should work well together as yohimbine blocks one of the negative feedback mechanisms that would normally make ephedrine less effective. Cell culture studies confirm that yohimbine increases the lipolytic effects of betaagonists. However, a study using rats indicated that yohimbine blocked the effects of the same betaagonist, indicating that the two may antagonize each other. Additionally, a study on cardiovascular variables found that ephedrine and caffeine together were safe, but the addition of yohimbine may produce undesirable effects. So it is still unknown whether the combination of yohimbine and ephedrine produces any additional benefit, and whether it is justified by the potential dangers.

oh if not im really sorry....I believe to remember as I wrote something in a thread about the effectivness of clenbuterol you suggested to stay with the old ecy stack...but im wrong therefore..sorry

so you also dont sugget to use the two at the same time because of the mentioned problems?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so you also dont sugget to use the two at the same time because of the mentioned problems?

No, actually I have never experienced any measurable success with yohimbine beyond what ephedrine accomplishes, nor has anyone I know of.

So for me, although the idea of yohimbine seems great, it has simply never panned out.

I am not aware of any research demonstrating that yohimbine interferes with beta-agonists. But I haven't really looked for any lately either. :)

hmm okay..so ill try to find out more on this subject...i will post it here if i can find some stuides about it since this is an interessting subject

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ July 13 2004,5:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]so you also dont sugget to use the two at the same time because of the mentioned problems?
No, actually I have never experienced any measurable success with yohimbine beyond what ephedrine accomplishes, nor has anyone I know of.
So for me, although the idea of yohimbine seems great, it has simply never panned out.
I am not aware of any research demonstrating that yohimbine interferes with beta-agonists. But I haven't really looked for any lately either. :)
Men's 'stubborn' fat isn't nearly the same problem as women's hip/thigh fat.

Yohimbe certanly seems to help with lower bodyfat for women.

Men should just quit whining and keep dieting. Ab fat isn't that stubborn, IMO, most men are just diet wimps.

EC And Y should NOT be combined (for safety reasons) but I don't buy the antagonism.

I bet the guy who wrote the write up was Sphongled/aka David Tolson/Aka the guy who doesn't understand the difference between rats and humans or in vitro and in vivo work.

Lyle

Back