1st AAS cycle of my life

stevie

wow! any negative side effects to report? will you be doing more cycles in the future or are you now content?

Where did you get your soap from BTW? I havent heard of sacylic acid soap over here (UK). Did it work? Are you prone to spots anyway?

Im three days into a cycle (Im going to start a journal up on here when I get round to it with some before and after pics). What where your dosages?

Im expecting some big gains - my calories have nearly doubled compared to my last two cutting cycles and Im on the sauce now too. We'll see how it pans out, but Im expecting 20 lean lbs or so...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (virtualcyber @ July 17 2003,12:34)]You had better results from it than from myostatin blockers, right? ;)
Yes indeed. You get what you pay for with AAS.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Pauly @ July 16 2003,12:36)]Where did you get your soap from BTW? I havent heard of sacylic acid soap over here (UK). Did it work? Are you prone to spots anyway?
Im three days into a cycle (Im going to start a journal up on here when I get round to it with some before and after pics). What where your dosages?
Im expecting some big gains - my calories have nearly doubled compared to my last two cutting cycles and Im on the sauce now too. We'll see how it pans out, but Im expecting 20 lean lbs or so...
It's in most acne washes like Clean and Clear and Nutragena. I never really had much problems with breakouts, and the body wash kept it that way while on.

I took dianabol alone being it was my first cycle. I started with 40 mg/day for the first week to test my reaction, then upped it to 60 mg/day week 2-3, and then went up to 80 mg/day the 4th week and that is when I noticed the most increase in mass and strength. I immediately started finasol after that at ~75mg day divided in two doses and was on for 4 weeks, then started up clomid and vitex for two weeks. I am now back on finasol, b/c it is cheap to make and easy to get the tren. It is also very effective, even in a transdermal spray. Good luck to you...and good health.
BIZ

Great work BIZ ! Post your results (if you like) in the HST results thread too. A lot of people go there just to hear info like you've posted here.
thumbs-up.gif
Its also good for people to see that training does make a difference while on a cycle, but only when it is tailored specifically for hypertrophy.

Biz,

Have you had a chance to use transdermal 1-test?

One person (clams to be a long time juicer) who injects 1-test cyp compares it to trenbolone acetate, in terms of its potency. So, I am wondering if 1-test transdermal (with extra 1-test added into the mix) would be as potent as Finasol.

Finally, there is the cost issue: it is 1/3 or 1/4 the cost of making Finasol.

I got the ingredients to make Finasol, including the Finaplix, for about $90 total. That includes enough stuff to make about 16 weeks of finasol, so it is rather cheap.
I have not used 1-test transdermal, so really no input on that. I can say that if he injects 1-test cyp, then that is going to be much more effective than any transdermal. Cost to benefit ratio would probably be better than transdermal too. Of course, you have more to worry about with injections too.
crazy.gif

$90 for 16 weeks??? That is really cheap. I am probably not going to be able to beat that price with 1-test. I might be able to get pretty close, however.

Tren is incredibly cheap to make. The main downside to it an injectible, IMO, is that it requires either ED or EOD shots. Strength gains on tren are amazing, and it is also very effective for mass gains and cutting. It can also be found from legit sources for a good price.

GV

Back