4 Diet myths or not?

<div>
(Cova @ Nov. 27 2006,15:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">As far as dairy, if you look far enough into the nutritional effects of milk and the human body, you will find that pasturized cow milk provides you with more problems than it is worth.</div>
show us the evidence

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Nov. 27 2006,02:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Cova @ Nov. 27 2006,15:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">As far as dairy, if you look far enough into the nutritional effects of milk and the human body, you will find that pasturized cow milk provides you with more problems than it is worth.</div>
show us the evidence</div>
Hahaha

YOU LOVE RAW MILK AARON!

<div>
(Cova @ Nov. 27 2006,02:58)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">As far as dairy, if you look far enough into the nutritional effects of milk and the human body, you will find that pasturized cow milk provides you with more problems than it is worth.</div>
For me the benefits are:

1) It's cheap
2) It contains high quality protein
3) You can choose the level of fat that you want (eg. full-fat, semi, or skim)
4) It's quick &amp; easy to consume

Years ago, when I was a kid, I was told by some alternative medicine guy that my asthma was due to consuming dairy and wheat products so I went on a total dairy &amp; wheat free diet for a year. It made absolutely no difference.

If you look long and hard enough you can pretty much find that any food is bad for you and full of toxins.

I would be interested to know what you think the problems are?

Again......Micellar caseins(slow digesting &quot;highquality proteins&quot;) are destroyed when they are &quot;degermed or pasturized&quot; Although not all aminos are destroyed it simply is not the best way to go.

Here is a thought......buy a cow.
tounge.gif
I actually might consider doing this after i get out of the house and am making some money.

I will say though that milk is quick and easy, has a fine selection, and has some good proteins. I spent literally a whole day doing research on the best types of milk, protein in milk, ect....FDA screwed us over with the banning of raw milk. I will try to find all the links if you want.

Of course proteins are also broken down (aka destroyed) when digested, so I don't understand how it would make a difference. Can you post some actual proof that this is a problem? I can't seem to find anything online about it that isn't dubious.

yeah i am going to find the articles right now. But just keep in mind. Not all proteins are destroyed when you get it from a piece of chicken. I think what i typed into google was Milk nutrition and proteins in milk.

<div>
(Cova @ Nov. 29 2006,13:00)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Again......Micellar caseins(slow digesting &quot;highquality proteins&quot;) are destroyed when they are &quot;degermed or pasturized&quot; Although not all aminos are destroyed it simply is not the best way to go.</div>
Micellar casein is NOT destroyed by pasterization, please stop repeating raw milk garbage. Basically all micellar casein on the market world wide is pasterized.

Amino acids get 'destroyed' by cooking your chicken as well, you better start eating it raw too.
<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">
I spent literally a whole day doing research on the best types of milk, protein in milk,</div>

A whole day?

Back