Best wishes

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all!

First off let me congratulate everybody who has made such great progress in his or her training and physique development. You have achieved what all of us are striving for and you deserve our applause. Making real changes to ones physique is not a simple or easy matter. It requires real commitment and determination. In light of the everyday obstacles that present themselves to hinder our progress, steadfastness to ones goals and to ones self are truly the key to success. Here’s to all of you who have done just that.

We welcome our newest member (Monkey) for being our 1100th member. At the Hypertrophy-Specific Forum every member has a voice and every member’s knowledge is a welcome addition to our collective mind.

Speaking of our collective mind, I wanted to apologize for not being able to respond to everyone’s emails in a timely manner. I get quite a large amount of email and do my very best to answer everyone as fast as I can. Unfortunately, at times I simply can’t keep up with the flow. Just know that if I don’t respond promptly to your inquiries, it is not intentional.

Best wishes to all of you during this holiday season, whether you are wading through the snow or jogging on the beach. Best of luck, health and happiness to all of you.

Sincerely,

-bryan

Bryan, best wishes for a blessed holiday season with your family and best of luck for a prosperous New Year! Muchas Gracias to you for starting this forum, no less for the HST protocol, and to all the participants who make it a fruitful and engaging discussion/stimulus for practical and intellectual exercise.
Luck and Peace

Let me add my best wishes to all associated with the forum. I live in Sydney, Australia and we've just had a bad spate of fires, but I'm sure things will start changing for the better soon. Merry xmas to all!
Mark

Bryan, I want to wish you and your family a happy healthy and safe holiday season. Thanks for all your help and advice over the past year in helping me acheive my goals.

And here's to a successful and profitable 2003 for HSN/HST
thumbs-up.gif

Steve

:) i'll keep it short :) ,
best wishes to every one in this forum, including all the people at www.hsnhst.com who make it possible for us to educate ourself and communicate with people from all over the world in a social, compasionate and respectful manner.

i would like to wish everyone a happy hypertrophical 2003

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Best wishes to everyone, thanks for the help during the year, and I hope 2003 is very successful for everyone.

Thanks especially to Bryan, for the site that I frequent far too often. And thanks the snow on the main page, because being in NZ, its the only snow I will see this Christmas
tounge.gif

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all of you!

Thanks to everyone for helping me building muscle & losing fat in 2002. Sorry about not having posted lately.That will change,promised.

I hope all of you will get a lot closer to your ideal physiques in 2003. Many thanks to Bryan for both developing the HST method and setting up the forums.

Bye,
andré

:D :D :D

Very happy Christmas to Bryan, and all here at HST.

It's great getting to know you all, and hope that 2003 is an even better, and more progressive year for everyone.

Hope you have a safe and enjoyable holiday! :D

(Personally, tho I'm off Xmas Eve and Day, I have to start work at 6am on Boxing Day morning
sad.gif
))

Cheers
Brixtonian.

Once again, getting behind on emails. Forgive me for not being able to respond directly to everyone's inquiries. I'll do my best to answer all my emails but at times there just isn't time.

Once again, sorry for not answering everyones emails, but I hope you will feel free to post your questions here and get prompt replies.

Merry Christmas Bryan and a happy new year!

I've got an idea to the email-thing:

Maybe you could make a forum for questions and answers. There you could put every email question, which is about HST, with your answer.
Maybe you get answered a couple less emails like this, because it takes a few more klicks to post them in your forum, but on the other side, you would reach a lot more people and more people could actually learn from you.
Maybe you even get less emails then, because people will almost find any question in the forum.

Greets from Denmark,

Tom

Back