Bovine Colostrum - Muscle Growth

Renky

Does anyone know anything about supplementing with bovine colostrum? It is supposed to increase the growth hormone factor in us naturally?

I do not know enough about it, but wondered what people thought?

Thanks.

I don't know much about it, but I have to believe that it would just be a waste of money or you would hear everyone raving about how great it is.

Does anyone know anything about supplementing with bovine colostrum? It is supposed to increase the growth hormone factor in us naturally?

I do not know enough about it, but wondered what people thought?

Thanks.

No. GH doesn't really help with muscle growth anyway.

That was what I wondered...

Looks like there is no real natural alternative to Anabolic Steroids... I have never taken "gear" and never will. Side effects just not worth it based on my research, talking to my bother in law (who is a Doctor/Head Surgeon) and lastly my opinion. People are more than welcome to disagree with me and that is cool.

Be nice to find that truly natural alternative though that is safe and legal...

Well nothing natural that would alter hormones would be safe anyway. Altering hormones will always have side effects, whether it is some "natural" way or through injection of synthetic hormones. Either you get on gear or you accept your natural limits. That's pretty much your only choices until gene therapy becomes reliable and cheap enough for average people to use.

Back