Bullworker

wwefhello

Hi

Does anyone have and/or use the Bullworker exercise machine. I think that it is quite a good compact piece of equipment. What do you guys think?

Remember the springs? We used to hang them on a doornob to try and do rows and, invariably they would slip off and whack us in the head. Or catch our newly growing chest hair in the spring and have to painfully yank the spring away.
laugh.gif

what was the other one called that was like a spring with handles at each end,the one i had snaped nearly hit me in the face.

Those things are great for jamming out to rock.  When I was a kid I used to use my dad's bullworker to play air guitar when I listened to Van Halen.

<div>
(stevejones @ Nov. 22 2006,21:29)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Those things are great for jamming out to rock.  When I was a kid I used to use my dad's bullworker to play air guitar when I listened to Van Halen.</div>
You would have thought that being an aspiring guitarist I would have figured that one out too as my dad had a Bullworker! Heck, I think he still has it knocking around somewhere so I'm going to give it a good squeezing next time I'm visiting. Never did get it to the end of the measuring scale thingy. Maybe my time has now come!
biggrin.gif

Back