Creatine Caps

I

imported_damo

I wanna get creatine in capsule form, mostly for convienience, is there any downside to this, is powder better?

if you like spending a lot more, then its fine. THats about the only downside, especially if you are loading - 20 1g caps/day gets expensive quickly

ahh didnt think about cost...that the only difference then?
loading not really necessary i thought?

i have a bottle of the pills in my car, in case i forget to put a teaspoon of powder in a ziplock bag to take with me. but yeah, it's costly

Yeah, cost is where the problem is with capsules.

Sometimes I will use an empty film canister and put a 5 gram serving in it. I can carry it in my pocket without too much trouble.

You can also just throw it is a watter bottle. Even if it still have water in it. You won't get too much degradation even if you wait a several hours to drink it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Feb. 23 2003,12:35)]Sometimes I will use an empty film canister and put a 5 gram serving in it. I can carry it in my pocket without too much trouble.
Weird, thats exactly how I take my creatine about.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sometimes I will use an empty film canister and put a 5 gram serving in it. I can carry it in my pocket without too much trouble.

Try explaining that one to the cops!

The powder form is definately the best bang for your buck. Another reason I take it is because I can mix it with dextrose or some kind of fruit juice (ie grapefruit).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stevie @ Feb. 25 2003,7:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Sometimes I will use an empty film canister and put a 5 gram serving in it. I can carry it in my pocket without too much trouble.
Try explaining that one to the cops!
ya know, that's exactly how i feel!
tounge.gif
whether it's coming out of a ziplock bag or an empty film canister, one can't help but look around the parking lot to make sure nobody's watching you pour some mysterious white powder into a bottle.
laugh.gif

Back