Cycling 1-AD and 6-OXO during HST cycle

odin

I'm about to start my first HST cycle in about a week and will be using 1-AD and 6-OXO to maximize my results, but I'm not sure how I should cycle them in conjunction with HST to get the best results. Any suggestions?

There is an entire thread devoted to prohormones in the FAQ section, page 2.

I've been thinking of doing the same thing, and from what I've read in the FAQ and the backlog of posts what would fit me best is a 2 week on, 4 week off cycle. From what I've read here and elsewhere that's thebest cycle to limit effects on your natural testosterone production and thus keep gains. In general it seems how much time you're on one of these things dictates how long your natural testosterone will take to rebound without the help of antiestrogens. Two on and four or even more off would suit me fine. I'm looking for results over time, just not too much time.

I'm still a while away from doing this. I want to be in better shape and closer to my natural potential before I do anything to boost myself. That said I already bought the stuff. The ephedra ban scared me, made me wonder whether or not I'd be able to get anything besides protein powder in the next six months.

That sounds sensible. I would like to keep the likelyhood of adverse or pronounced side effects to a minimum. The only question then is how to cycle these two supplements with my first HST cycle for maximum results. From what I've read here and elsewhere, I would have to start 1-AD on my second week of 10s, do that for two weeks, then do 6-OXO for 2-4 weeks. If anyone has a better suggestion on how to go about it I would love to hear it. Ideally, I would like to be cycling 1-AD and 6-OXO during the whole 8 weeks, but I don't know how practical or effective that would be. Am I correct in understanding that there should be a complete hiatus from 1-AD and 6-OXO after a cycle of them, or can I alternate 2 weeks on/2 weeks off with both for the duration of the HST cycle?

You should take a hiatus of at least four weeks once the cycle of 6 Oxo is done. At least that's what I would do. Doing the 1-AD cycle on the last week of 10s and the first of 5s ensure sthat after you end your 1-AD intake you'll still be training pretty intensely for a few weeks, so you'll keep gains and help your body jump start it's own natural testosterone production. A two week cycle of 1-AD should hit your natural production too hard anyway.

Back