Diet optimization guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
<div>
(quadancer @ Apr. 09 2008,09:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">This thread has left the spirit of HST'ers. Name calling next? C'mon guys.</div>
I've decide to get down to their level since they don't have the ability to get up to mine. Join us in the pit?

<div>
(Martin Levac @ Apr. 09 2008,11:15)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I've decide to get down to their level since they don't have the ability to get up to mine. Join us in the pit?</div>
I have come to this forum because insults and personal attacks are virtually absent here. Since you have changed that, Martin_Levac, you are now on my ignore list. I can only hope that those who are interested in keeping these forums clean and outstanding do the same thing. Otherwise, I'll go on and search for another place where they do not tolerate your kind of ignorance and arrogance.

<div>
(quadancer @ Apr. 09 2008,09:09)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">This thread has left the spirit of HST'ers. Name calling next? C'mon guys.</div>
I agree... it's disgusts me when a debate hits this point. Martin, I know you are better than this.

Martin claims to have &quot;play their game better than they ever could, than they ever will. I can make them feel so stupid. More stupid than they already are.&quot;

When did you manage that?&quot; when you copied information straight from the holy bible of taubes?

If you have time, go back and comment on the ASP post, but thats right, you have avoided that, just like any other time your beliefs dont suit the model you have hung your hat on.

Keep posting tho, cos its highly entertaining.

<div>
(Aaron_F @ Apr. 09 2008,18:11)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Stick to the subject?

Like avoiding all direct questions, like you have done?</div>
That's not fair. Now you're just posting rhetorical questions. They're not intended to be answered, are they? Wait a minute. That's what you've been doing all along. Posting rhetorical questions so nobody could answer them but you looked all the better for it.

Ask a real question that can truly be answered. Or can you even think of such a thing with your little mind, Aaron? Huh?

I have asked multiple real questions, which you have avoided.

Perhaps it is just you who cannot answer them?

Am I wasting my time here or what? Trying to catch up the lastest days I've been away and nothing closely relevant to the topic have been posted...  
sad.gif

I want my reliable friendly HST forum back!

Diet optimization guide - return to the topic guys!

<div>
(Martin Levac @ Apr. 10 2008,13:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Another rhetorical question. Sheesh. Will you never learn? That's another rhetorical question, by the way. Just so you know what they look like.</div>
Rhetorical? naw, you just dont like answering any questions.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Now that you continue to spend energy and effort posting stupid **** about how many real questions you asked in the past and how important you are, I truly believe that you have absolutely no life. .</div>

I asked questions, you avoided posting

You go off on tangents, you avoid answering.

You create long blathering posts that have nothing of substance, you still avoid answering.

But I have no life. Yeah, if it helps ya.

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I truly am convinced that your life, and whatever is part of this life of yours, means so very little to you. I have become your entire life focus

What pathetic little man you have become because of me.</div>

hahahhahahahaha

<div>
(Martin Levac @ Apr. 10 2008,13:26)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I don't see how I could like somebody that insults me as a rule but to each his own I guess.</div>
Show me the insult.

See what I mean, nkl? If Aaron wanted to post on topic, he would. But it's obvious he doesn't. He prefers to go on and on about how I ignore his questions. I ignore his questions because that's all he's got: Questions. He doesn't have any answer. He's not participated in a discussion otherwise. There was this one post about ASP. And he does point out that there was this one post about ASP. But that's it. As if it was so important that I acknowledge it. Again.

See how he can only say things like &quot;Show me the insult&quot;? He can't actually point it out himself because he's so full of himself that it's inconceivable that he would do such a thing. Oh no, not Aaron. Asking questions exclusively is a form of exemption. It's a way to exclude one's self from the obligations of participation such as being polite or even bringing proof of one's claims or counter claims as Aaron is concerned while still obtaining satisfaction from the discussion. That's how pathetic Aaron is.

He can't put up but he can't shut up either.

Asking questions of your claims is a way of getting you to substantiate claims. You not answering them is indicative of your lacking information.

You claim insults, but cannot substantiate them either.

More wind than Langley Research Center

Back to the point of this thread... It seems like it went out of hand on a Martin Levac hate tangent five days ago. Last discussions were on Intermittent Fasting; let them continue as nkl said!

Who is the troll here?

A) One person repeatedly ranting about the the 'magical anti-carb way' in every thread about nutrition and then resorting to large amounts of foul language and direct insults to other members?

or B) Everyone else who doesn't agree with your theory and is tired of hearing it ad infinitum?

I don't know Aaron_F in person, but I have e-known him for a couple years through this forum and others and I think he is a nutritional research scientist as his occupation. Its no wonder he laughs at your arguments.
The rest of us are all helpful forum members who have been posting HST and HSN advice for years, so I don't see how WE are the problem.

Believe what you want, but you started this whole thread-diarrhea.

Whoa! So that's what it does...!

That little &quot;Ignore&quot; button just cleared up this whole thread...
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back