E bol - Ecdysterone

LDU

Hi,

i was wondering on peoples thoughts and/or expericences on Ecdysterone. (thermolife Ebol)

From the reviews ive read this seems to be a supplement possibly worth trying.

Brian any thoughs, and specifically using during HST,

thanks

Supplement Information:

Supplement Facts
Serving per container: 75
Serving size: 2 caps
Amount per serving
Turkesabol (ajuga turkestanica extract – imported directly from the institute of the chemisty of plant substances, academy of science, republic of Uzbekistan containing: turkesterone, ecdysterone, cyasterone and ajugasterone) 20mg
EcdyPure Rhaponticum carthamoides extract standardized for 95% Ecdysterone 110mg
Ginsentabol Korean (red) ginseng standardized for min 10% rd ginsenoside 333mg
Somniferabol Ashwhaganda (2.5% withanolides) 100mg
Ionobol Ionol (4-hydroxy-3, 5-di-tert-butyltoluene) 100mg
Rostanabol (25 R)-5alpha-spirostan-2alpha, 3beta, 5alpha-triol-6-OH 20mg
Vitamin C 333mg

I've heard of it; I'd like to know more myself, since I can't take PH's or such. One thing I wonder about is why some very odd supps come from places like Uzbekistan. Also, I see ginseng and ashwhaganda in there; that redflags it in a way, because when you put things in that make someone FEEL good, they often think the product is working because of that, rather than real results for what it's supposed to do. For instance, T-911 has yohimbe in it. I like it for that, but danged if it raises your test levels.

yer i just dont know about it, im interested in trying PH's to just get the size on fast so i look like i actually lift weights with a shirt on, then id be happy to progress slowly from there, but man, all that talk about GYNO, what PCT you need etc is all too much.
People on the thermolife forums swear by this ebol gear, i just dont want to throw $100 aussie away on another tub of crap. Im just using creatine, WPC, and a pre workout for energy after a long day in the office, its needed i tell you!

yer i just dont know about it, im interested in trying PH's to just get the size on fast so i look like i actually lift weights with a shirt on, then id be happy to progress slowly from there, but man, all that talk about GYNO, what PCT you need etc is all too much.
People on the thermolife forums swear by this ebol gear, i just dont want to throw $100 aussie away on another tub of crap. Im just using creatine, WPC, and a pre workout for energy after a long day in the office, its needed i tell you!

If what you listed are truly the only ingredients in the product it will not make you grow. The products that were recently banned in the U.S. such as desoxymethyltestosterone, estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione, and 2a, 17a-dimethyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol (just to name a few) will indeed produce growth in most lifters but as you said, they bring all the side effects as other hormone products.

Thermolife is playing on your impatience to sell you their story.

thanks for the reply Bryan, the ingredients listed were taken straight from the product details on their website.

Ive never thought of it that way, alot of people including myself want to get bigger asap and in alot of cases will give things a crack that mostly are useless.
appreciate the expert and honest opinions here.

I've heard of it; I'd like to know more myself, since I can't take PH's or such. One thing I wonder about is why some very odd supps come from places like Uzbekistan. Also, I see ginseng and ashwhaganda in there; that redflags it in a way, because when you put things in that make someone FEEL good, they often think the product is working because of that, rather than real results for what it's supposed to do. For instance, T-911 has yohimbe in it. I like it for that, but danged if it raises your test levels.
Esdysterone has been around for some time and it did show some promise but in very large quantity. The studies that looked at this plant extract were mostly used on quail and the amounts needed to compare would be tremendous if used on a human, plus no one to date has done any decent research on the trophic effect in humans. There are some old threads here where it has been discussed before but most likely this new cocktail is all just pee pee caca and no substance.

Back