Effective pro-hormones

Sarge Barker

I have read the faq section on AAS and pro-hormones and HST. It mentioned the use of Mag-10. Aside from Mag-10, I would like to know which pro-hormones are effective? I am strongly interested in using a pro-hormone. I am probably going to buy Mag-10 or 1-AD by Ergo-Pharm. Are there any other pro-hormones even worth looking at?

Could someone please reply if you do actually know? I do not mean to be pushy here, haha :) I am just really interested in using a pro-hormone and it is going to be a small gift to me from someone. They happen to be expensive and I would like to put my money where it is worth.

Wish I knew also. Hope someone in the know responds.

I was thinking about Andro Poppers just because they are readily available and cheap. But that certainly doesn't mean effective.

I've read good things about 1-testosterone, 4-AD and 1-AD but I'm not sure who to believe.

Sarge

I just finished my first HST cycle and during the 10's and 5's I was using Ergopharm's 1-AD and 4-AD. I was able to break through a couple of plateaus I had. I also took 6-OXO post cycle and continued to work out to ensure my test levels got back to where they should be.

All in all I was very pleased and I plan to try a Avant Labs Super One+ cycle in the near future.

1-AD and 4-AD work regardless of who is selling them. All you need is a company you can trust to meet label claims.

There are no other prohormones worth using.

I trust Mag-10 because I know Bill Roberts. I think Ergopharm is also a good bet. I'm not sure if Avant Labs is still selling super one+ or not...you'll have to check, but I would feel confident with them as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ May 19 2003,4:34)]1-AD and 4-AD work regardless of who is selling them. All you need is a company you can trust to meet label claims.
I trust Mag-10 because I know Bill Roberts. I think Ergopharm is also a good bet. I'm not sure if Avant Labs is still selling super one+ or not...you'll have to check, but I would feel confident with them as well.
"1-AD converts to a relatively unheard of hormone called 1-testosterone."
So wouldn't Methyl 1-Testosterone be just as effective?

Methyl 1 Testosterone is a very harsh steroid, not for beginners. It shuts down your natural test production within 2-3 days, has quite a few harsh and hard to deal with side effects. 1 Testosterone stacked with 4 AD transdermally is a decent starting cycle because the nonmethylated version is a lot easier to deal with and the 4 AD helps with the sides. You should also use a SERM like nolvadex while on cycle to deal with 4 AD sides. Using it any amount that will produce results will also produce possible side effects like bloating and gyno.

1 AD and 4 AD aren't the only prohormones worth using. 1,4 andro is also good, especially good for oral delivery. Many people I talk to rate methyl 1,4 andro as their favorite prohormone. 4 AD should be used transdermally or as an injectable for best effect, its oral availability isn't that great. 1 AD has good oral availability, but it just converts to 1 testosterone so you might as well skip the middle man and go with a 1 testosterone transdermal or injectable.

If you use an injectable make sure it's cypionate or some other ester. This makes for less frequent injections, not to mention that it seems injecting base 1-testosterone is very, very painful.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ May 19 2003,4:34)]1-AD and 4-AD work regardless of who is selling them. All you need is a company you can trust to meet label claims.

Avant Labs transdermal PHs are gone. But the same products (and then some) are available under the new "Dermabolics" label carried by 1fast400.com (or bulknutrition.com). He's also got a $15 HSN Primer special going.

My recommendation is to try a 1-test/4-AD blend. (1-AD converts to 1-test, so technically 1-test isn't a prohormone, it's a steroid.) 1-test alone can cause unpleasant lethargy, and 4-AD helps prevent this, plus it provides a little bit of estrogen which is actually useful if you are bulking up.

S1+ is the obvious choice. Or go with Big 1 and 4Derm separately and just apply them together... it might be cheaper that way since Big 1 appears to be on sale.

Also, be aware of the impending prohormone ban. (I'm not necessarily saying stock up... I'm really just saying be aware or the legal ramifications of whatever you choose to do.)

can someone provide some product names and their manufacturers for some of the better prohormones. I can get my supplements at reduced costs but I don't have access to all manufacturers.

Thanks

OK, here are my recommendations, which pretty much echo Bryan's. I'm not considering price here, I'll leave that to you.

Oral
Ergopharm 1AD
Ergopharm Androdiol Select 300 (4AD)
Biotest Mag-10 (1AD & 4AD)

Transdermal
Dermabolics Big 1 (1Test*)
Dermabolics 4Derm (4AD)
Dermabolics S1+ (1Test* & 4AD)

I don't inject, and I can't help in that department.

* As has been noted, this isn't a pro-hormone... it's a hormone. It is what 1AD converts to.

Power Nutrition

Build your own transdermal option is awesome.

Dermabolics makes some good products too. It also may be cheaper and just as effective to buy the powders and the transdermal gel/fluid seperately and mix it yourself. BulkNutrition.com has powders available, and transport matrixes as well.

Back