Evening Primrose Oil

Stretchman

Have some Evening Primrose Oil for Linoleic Acid (?) and was wondering if anyone else had ever tried the stuff.
Interesting aftertaste in comparison to Fish Oil, I believe.
Stretch
worship.gif

EPO is great for those who have a problem converting linoleic acid to gamma linolenic acid (GLS) due to poor delta 6 desaturase activity. It already contains GLA. I think it is wise to use because cortisol/adrenaline caused by workouts depresses delta 6 desaturase (as well as aging, trans fats, ALA and viral infections).

Only a few drops are needed so I buy it in liquid form and use an eye dropper. Those 1000mg caps contain too much GLA for most people and then you need extra fish oil to counter it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Keebler Elf @ Feb. 21 2003,11:37)]Only a few drops are needed so I buy it in liquid form and use an eye dropper. Those 1000mg caps contain too much GLA for most people and then you need extra fish oil to counter it.
Well, I also take Cod Liver Oil softgels. I bought them at Walgreens. They weren't too expensive. I was taking two 500 mg softgels of the EPR, but I can back off to one if it will be better for me.
dozingoff.gif

Back