Excellent source of dietary fibre

El_Machinae

I couldn't think of where to post this, so I'll post it here. Since fibre is a dietary supplement. Er ...

Anyway, it's been ages since I've been to the forum, but I'm waiting to buy the book. Any idea as to time?

Well you know most BB books are mostly indigestible anyway . . .

I think the (primer) book's far away from completion. And the New Testament's even moreso.

As for fiber: I get half from grapefruit (yum?) and half from Orowheat Lite White. 11 grams digestible carbs, 7 grams fiber per 2 slices.

cheers,
Jules

wow.gif
8-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (vicious @ Nov. 15 2002,1
wow.gif
8)]I think the (primer) book's far away from completion. And the New Testament's even moreso.

Just to clarify that statement for El, if he missed Bryan's post, there will be TWO, yes count em', TWO books :D

One 'how to' book and one 'techno' book
worship.gif
NOw we have twice as much to be excited about!

It is nice to see that after soo long of not posting, that keebler elf has a moving picture of me in the top left corner of his post doing my 'pilates' before training..heh-heh! By the way..HOW DO YOU DO That? every time i try to download a pic it says'file too large', wich incedentally is about the only time i hear that complaint these days(got married).

Back