Fausto's current log

LNT

Its not a bad idea, what you might wanna do is a repeat workout as simple as could be, kinda doubling up the volume for each day, then towards the very heavy lifts cut back to even half of the initial volume.

You will still have a lot of doubled up volume in any case, if this works we'll have to give it a bash too won't we? Gtta be done during the holidays though, that is the only time.

The only thing I don't like about this programs is if you have set up squats and/or deadelifts for the morning shift, baaaaad idea, your spine is rather relaxed in the morning, meaning that your vertebrae are further apart in the early morning than they would be say at mid day, but this applies to early morning only.

Well that's my ramble!
wink.gif

Started off on Mikeys HST variant.

Going well so far, ended up just doing all exercises as sopersets except for squats and deadlifts.

Deads just once p/week as 10's for now.

For 15's we doing 2 sest squats + 1 sets each as a superset of this list:

Deadlifts (1 x week)
Squats (2 x week)

15° B/B benchpress/Dips
Chins (underhand close grip)/Pendlay Rows (BB)
Military press/Lateral raises/Bent over superset
Incline Curls/Pushdowns

All above are supersets:

15 x 1 each/10's x 2 each/5's x 2 each may ramp to 3 each

Hopefully this will work
wink.gif

I think that Colby was referring to Mikey's Dual Factor HST post, rather than the 15/10/5 all in one week post.

It has explicit dual factor consideration, going from many sets to few in the rep ranges. Just another interesting idea that he posted.

<div>
(Lifting N Tx @ Apr. 26 2007,15:21)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I think that Colby was referring to Mikey's Dual Factor HST post, rather than the 15/10/5 all in one week post.

It has explicit dual factor consideration, going from many sets to few in the rep ranges. Just another interesting idea that he posted.</div>
Yes, that was the one I mentioned!

Colby

TheoneI am currently trying is the one that has all three rep schemes within a week, so far it is OK, but I'll kreep the feedback going!
wink.gif

Experiment fell flat due to compromises and family life.

But...I can't just give up...so I decided to give up a day, and am back to twice p/week, all alone.

Now, what i decided to use is this:

A
squats
bench + weighted dips
weighted chins + Pendlay rows
Military press + Lateral raises
Incline d/b curls + Tricep pushdowns

B
Deadlifts
bench + weighted dips
weighted chins + Pendlay rows
Military press + Lateral raises
Incline d/b curls + Tricep pushdowns

The only difference between them is squats and deadlifts, these I do 2 sets for 15's/ 2 x 10's and 4 x 5's

The others are supersets:
1 x 15's / 2 x 10's and 3 x 5's

Straight HST only twice a week.

Going well so far!

Due to a mistake on my part whilst re-doing the calculator I will end up doing 3 weeks for each mesocycle, taking me to an effective 12 week cycle instead of the normal eight.

Whilst I realize this was a mistake I am going to leave it as is and try to complete it nevertheless, as i have a slightly reduced training frequency (twice p/week), so it should be fine.

So far I am rearing to go, but am keeping to the schedule.

Will keep you all updated with progress.

Back