Favorite High Protein Meal?

manjinder

Just curious as to what everyones favorite high protein meal is. I have been eating the same meals for too long and have been interested in some new recipes. Here is my favorite high protein meal:

Chicken (2 6oz. breasts) (280cal 3gfat 0carb 64gprotien). Cut and sauted with some terriyaki sauce. With Rice (1/2 cup uncooked 2 cups cooked)(340cal 0gfat 76gcarbs 8gprotein) with 1/2 tbsp Butter (45cal 5g fat)
Total: 705 calories
9 grams of fat
78.5 grams of carbs
2.5 grams of sugar
72 grams of protien
*taken with some fish oil for fat
High Carb/Protien meal that is well balanced with little fat. Quick and Delicious.

this aint my fav, but it's quite nutritious, and i've been eating it daily for almost a year as my second meal:

can of tuna mixed with plain yoghurt, peanut butter and banana sandwhich, 2 glasses of milk

for my later meals i have 100 grams of chicken breast (not sure how many oz that is) and a large bowl of rice and veggies with butter and 2 glasses of milk

oof - just did the conversion - 4 ounces is 112 grams, which is about what i have per meal - u're saying you eat 12 ounces at one sitting?

wee 12onz of chicken is a good sized meal

Me, I like anything with meat.

Red meat, white meat, just meat.

to paraphrase a well known scandenavian world strongman competetor: every day i eat a large topshide of beef and a shmall shack of potatosh.

Back