Favorite Machine...so far

mj0llnir

I just left my "home" gym in the coal room of an old church for a real honest-to-goodness weightlifter's gym.
I"ve been doing presses on a hammer strength decline bench press plate loaded machine as part of my arm workout. I am really enjoying the muscle activation it's giving me in my lower pecs and triceps.
I like the hammer incline press as well, but it doens't fit in to my current workout as I do incline dumbell presses and don't really need another upper pec move.
My gym doesn't have a hammer overhead press machine, but I would definitely like to try one sometime.

I've been impressed with all of the Hammer line of upper body machines.
thumbs-up.gif

Ive enjoyed the HS also, but try to use free weights instead. This is do to the fact that free weights are thought better than machines. Where is this razzors edge drawn? Is there a basic guideline to use when deciding the use of machines or free weights?
I like to switch things up but have only used intuition (to mix things up) when changing exercises. Should one stick with free weights until desired mass is attained and then focus on lagging body parts?
Whats up Doc? LOL
Sphinx.

Back