For Mr. Haycock

Big Boy

<span style='color:green'>hi everyone

this is a special message for mr. haycock. i know u are very busy sir regarding the new book and that is why i am writing this. i do not know how to get in touch with u but i would appreciate it if u pm me your email address so i can share my idea with u. i am no spammer and i am legitimate member here. although i do not post on this forum i do post on
www.intensemuscle.com
www.forum.bodybuilding.com
www.bodybuilding.net
www.ironaddicts.com
www.bodyrecomposition.com
which are just a few out of the 15 where i post at. i go by different names on most.

sir, i have a business proposition for u which does not benefit me in any way but will help u in maximizing profit for ur new book.

please get in touch with me.

Big Boy</span>

YOu should of just PM him this.

He is busy but he also does respond to pm's when he has time.

I would guess he is like anyone else as long as your PM is short and sweet he may be able to address you but if you send him a 3 page letter then like most of us on busy days it may get put aside?

Just and idea for you...
biggrin.gif

<div>
(Totentanz @ Dec. 11 2006,18:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I thought green was envy?</div>
Not if its a mood ring.....
biggrin.gif

I have a better idea for Bryan. Merely send me all the gross proceeds from your sales. I promise to use the proceeds wisely.
wink.gif
Why bother with a middle man?
cool.gif

<span style='color:green'>actually, ill put the idea out here for y'all.

im from bombay, india. u dont need me to tell u how large it is.

right now, it is bursting with new gyms being set up. everyone wants to get into health.

but the same ppl who's parents roll in ferari's refuse to see bb forums.

so, in a way, we are in a dark age i.e. arnold = god.

SO, i wanted to tell mr. haycock that is he was to make a big thing about his book in BOMBAY, he would make a crapload of $$$.

since he is in the business industry he knows right now india's economy is one of the top 3 booming economies. so, this would mean he has larger scope for sales provided he launches his book correctly.

now i am a business major (temporarily) and if he was to do a market analysis using the ansoff matrix, etc he would come to a comclusion that his product would be a &quot;star&quot; in the fitness industry of india. and since right now no one is dominating it and yet SOOOO many people are getting into fitness in the wrong way (HIT) he would be able to dominate the market.

see, this is my idea. and i dont profit from it. but he would. his sales would freaking skyrocket.

ps: i like green hence the color</span>

I thought green was the color of money (at least in the US, well, sort of...) DM, I like your signature (both, but the Latin one especially).

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">now i am a business major (temporarily) and if he was to do a market analysis using the ansoff matrix,</div>

Is it the standard 2 x 2 True/False matrix that MBA's and business majors alike use?
wow.gif

<div>
(the_dark_master @ Dec. 13 2006,07:38)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">BB - why don't you just run off a few thousand copies of Pimp my HST Etc. &amp; sell it yourself (Now that's a money making idea!)
wink.gif
</div>
that would be wrong. and i cant do that. i am not interested in making money for myself.

<div>
(colby2152 @ Dec. 13 2006,11:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"> <div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">now i am a business major (temporarily) and if he was to do a market analysis using the ansoff matrix,</div>

Is it the standard 2 x 2 True/False matrix that MBA's and business majors alike use?
wow.gif
</div>
to be honest with u, i have no clue what u are talking about. im a freishmen so that should explian my cluelessness

<div>
(Big Boy @ Dec. 13 2006,12:34)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">i am not interested in making money for myself.</div>
Then I suggest you sign on the dotted line below agreeing to send me all the money you will make in the future:

------------------------------------------------

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">to be honest with u, i have no clue what u are talking about. im a freishmen so that should explian my cluelessness </div>

Then you will learn economic theory can only be loosely applied to real-world applications. Either way, India is a booming economy that can be taken advantage of. You don't need market analysis to realize that one.

^^thanks....which is why if Mr. Haycock WAS to release his book, he would become an overnight sensation.....and u know that means $$$$$$$
biggrin.gif

I'd just like to know why the Indian people (at least here in america) all speak english, and usually quite well? Is it a second language there, like spanish is here? (which very few anglos speak; but I do)

Back