How Do You...........

NWlifter

Find like ALL your old watched threads or started threads? I wanted to (to kill time for fun) read really old threads from long ago that I either started or posted in, when I go to 'me' it just shows recent ones.

Just go to your profile page, there should be tabs for both recent and all postings.

man I did that, it only gives me back to 2016, don't see an 'all' tab, just an unread watched threads, which shows two, then if I click the 'may be more' I get a couple pages back to 2016.

man I did that, it only gives me back to 2016, don't see an 'all' tab, just an unread watched threads, which shows two, then if I click the 'may be more' I get a couple pages back to 2016.

Weird, I get to see my own posts spanning 10 pages back all the way to 2003. Not sure what’s up.

Are you doing this on a PC or through a mobile device?

When I view your profile and go to 'find all content by NWlifter' it does initially only show me a couple years back. But there is a link at the bottom of the last page, as you can see in this screenshot I attached that lets me view your postings all the way back to 2004. The link doesn't show up until I go to the very last page of the results though.

Attachments

• older_messages.PNG
    older_messages.PNG
    26.3 KB · Views: 3
Weird, I go to my profile, pic the tab that show recent posts, then pick the show older down below, I can do that a few times and the oldest is June of 2016, weird!
Thanks for the help, maybe I just can't see mine for some reason.

Oh, I don't go to the recent activity one. I go to the one that says 'postings' then scroll down to the bottom and pick 'find all content by...' then finally on that one, I can go to the last page and find the older posts link that shows everything.

Ah ha! That one doesn't show my started threads beyond 2016, but the 'all content' does take me all the way back, that's what I was doing wrong, thanks!!!

Back