How Many of You....

Well, I'm a week into my 3s now (first time going this heavy) and my elbows are feeling slightly pained. Do they just need to get used to the weight you think?

I may just have to make this only one week of 3s, cut the cycle short, and continue into the 15s after my SD. I'll have to see how today's workout goes.

Either way I want them used to the 3s because I like doing them!

I am not a fan of continuing anything that results in pain. If it hurts, other than normal muscle micro trauma, it is causing an immediate and sometime long term recurring problem. This is not something you want you skeletal structure and connective tissues to get "used to." The solution for me was to take glucosamine, chondroitin and wobenzym in combination with high rep work in each cycle.

Yea had I not gone so heavy I probably would've been fine but I went pretty heavy for the first time in my life and my elbows cried out for mercy! lol

I guess I tend to have weak joints anyway.

I cut this cycle short and will pick it back up in a couple of weeks (getting plenty of rest).

I did good though seeings how I haven't worked out in a year, I got back to what I was after my last cycle, and gained about 1/4 inch on everything! haha

Can't wait for this next one!
cool.gif

For a pained joint I find the 15's invaluable, if one is able to do them without pain, save for the lactic acid burns. They pretty much rehabilitated my els.

Back