HS:Report #10

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
The 10th issue of HSN Research Update known as the HS:Report has now been delivered to your email box.

If you haven't received it please check to make sure it wasn't filtered as SPAM. If you're not a subscriber but would like to be, please SIGN UP for it. It's FREE! :)

Bryan,

I was glad to receive HS: Report - Issue 10 today, but it made me realize that I have been missing out on other reports.

The Articles tab of hypertrophy-specific.com only has shortcuts to HS:Report - Issues 1-6. I found 7 and 8 by manually typing the URL but still cannot find 9 and 10 on the website. Is their an HS:Report menu elsewhere? Are you still working on posting 9 and 10?

You produce the best material on hypertrophy anywhere, and I just don't want to miss any of it.

-bug

First of all, let me say that is a funny username.
laugh.gif
Be sure and explain where in teh world you came up with that one in the "username" thread in the HST section.

I will have reports numbers 7-8 available to everyone on teh articles page either today or tomorrow.
thumbs-up.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ June 09 2004,3:46)]First of all, let me say that is a funny username.
laugh.gif
Be sure and explain where in teh world you came up with that one in the "username" thread in the HST section.
I will have reports numbers 7-8 available to everyone on teh articles page either today or tomorrow.
thumbs-up.gif
My guess is he got the name was from William Burroughs' Bill Lee novels, Naked Lunch, Soft Machine, etc.

Back