HSN/HST Flyers

Discussion in 'HS:Street Team' started by jfitch, Oct 18, 2002.

1. jfitch

jfitch New Member

To All:

Thank you all so much for you efforts in growing HSN/HST awareness. It is REALLY working.

To speed things up a bit, and help make it easier for you, we've produced the first in a series of flyers for you to download, print, and distribute however you'd like. It's up to you. It is in PDF format, and should be easy enough for anyone to use. Email the link to your friends and family as well, for them to do the same.

Stay tuned for more,
    Jared

http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/flyers/Goal_ToolsFlyer_101802.pdf

2. willie838

willie838 New Member

awesome job, came out better than i expected, printing one up on my school comp now to see it, then i'llprint up another 20 copies and stick em up a bit later

3. willie838

willie838 New Member

flyers are all hung up, about 25 of htem i'd say, i'll repeat in 2 weeks;)

4. Bryan Haycock

Bryan Haycock Administrator Staff Member

I just put up 25 myself... [​IMG]

We'll have another version of the flyer available soon. It will be a little more toned down so that it doesn't scare away all those guys shooting for a less "freaky" look. It will also be more acceptable in not-so-hardcore health clubs.

Thanks everybody for being so supportive.

5. willie838

willie838 New Member

everyone?

seems like i'm the only one who replied :D

more will be goin up as soon as my sd is done and i'm back at the gym. [​IMG]

6. tyoung

tyoung New Member

It may be helpful to add the the training methodology is free. From looking at the flyer alone, some folks may think they will be hit up for money at the site to get the info. Just my 2 cents.

7. willie838

willie838 New Member

indeed, that's one thing i just heard.

8. Jellotree

Jellotree New Member

I agree. If I were to put this up at my gym, it would get ignored unless it had the word 'FREE' in it. A sad but true fact.

9. willie838

willie838 New Member

any developments of a new flyer?

i want to put up some more, but last time they were taken down in my gym cause people thought i was pushing something for sale.

:confused:

10. EctoSquat

EctoSquat New Member

bump

11. paowiee

paowiee New Member

will HST wallpapers be available as well? :)

12. Brak

Brak New Member

And aren't you pushing something for sale...the flyer mentions suppliments...everyone knows they are not free.

If the goal of the flyer is to get people to come and make use of the free resources available at the website while spreading the word about HST, then you leave the suppliments off of the flyer...and yes the word Free has to be on there. And calling the forum "24/7 support", might make it sound a little too much like the kind of on-demand support you get when you by a product, again, implying a cost involved to receive any benefit or "support".

Some copy that reads more like..."Finally, a breakthrough, comprehensive training program based on science rather than heresay that won't cost you a dime"...nine cents, c'mon, you've got nine cents don't ya? (kidding on that last part).

Brak

13. colby2152

colby2152 New Member

In continuing my trend with bumping quality threads - here is a 3.25 year bump for those gym rats who would like to spread HST! [​IMG]

14. colby2152

colby2152 New Member

Try this again...

In continuing with my resurrection of old quality threads... here is a 3.25 year bump for those gym rats that want to spread the word about HST!

15. TunnelRat

TunnelRat Active Member

Just the thing for natural body builders... [​IMG]

16. rama branch

rama branch New Member

If someone makes new flyers I offer myself to translate them to spanish and to do my best to translate them to portuguese to help spread HST in latin america and Iberian Peninsula