HSN MRPs are HERE

Bryan Haycock

Administrator
Staff member
Announcing PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS from HSN

The introduction of the original Primer and Driver and the relevant research behind their use has changed the way bodybuilders use protein supplements. Additionally, both Primer and Driver have put pressure on the rest of the industry to increase the quality of their ingredients, and re-evaluate the accuracy of their labels. Now, HSN brings you two more standard setting products, PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS meal replacements.

PrimePLUS is built on the same “fast protein” base as the original Primer, but adds glucose polymers and an array of vitamin and minerals. PrimePLUS also contains the same unique fiber “Fibersol ™”, designed specifically to support healthy gut flora. The formula is based on the ground breaking research on maximizing the anabolic potential of a protein plus carbohydrate drink. (1,2)

DrivePLUS is built on the same “slow protein” base of micellar caseins and egg proteins as the original Driver, but adds a never before available blend of whole-grain complex carbohydrates. DrivePLUS also contains an array of vitamin and minerals as well as Omega-3 fatty acids. DrivePLUS also contains the same unique fiber “Fibersol ™”, designed specifically to support healthy gut flora that is found in Driver.

Both the PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS use the highest quality ingredients available. In addition, both formulas are designed to be used in concert to ensure the highest anabolic effect from your pre and post-workout supplementation.

I know that new products are slow to appear in the HSN line. This is for a couple of reasons, 1) There aren’t that many products that are worth putting my name on (i.e. they simply don’t work), and 2) I want to make sure the product is “right” before I release it. This requires a lot of research into its effectiveness as well as testing for taste and palatability. Though slow to arrive, I am very proud of PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS, and I am confident they will work as promised. That’s a promise from me to you.

Sincerely,

-bryan

References:
1. Tipton KD, Rasmussen BB, Miller SL, Wolf SE, Owens-Stovall SK, Petrini BE, Wolfe RR. Timing of amino acid-carbohydrate ingestion alters anabolic response of muscle to resistance exercise. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Aug;281(2):E197-206.
2. Kraemer WJ, Volek JS, Bush JA, Putukian M, Sebastianelli aWJ Hormonal responses to consecutive days of heavy-resistance exercise with or without nutritional supplementation. J Appl Physiol 1998 Oct;85(4):1544-55

I too would be interested in seeing the supplement facts, just so I can see the complete nutritional information, servings per container, etc. Thanks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (FrankG @ April 26 2004,12:55)]I too would be interested in seeing the supplement facts, just so I can see the complete nutritional information, servings per container, etc. Thanks
I'm getting the supplement facts ready to put up. SHould be there soon.

For now, each 2 scoop serving has 20 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, and 25% RDA of pretty much all vitamins and minerals. The Driver still has everything it did before including special fibers for gut health and omega-3s.

Back