HSN supplement LINE

Garratt

Can you give us an overview of the supplements that around to come out? I really hope your going to get GLUTAMINE..
Also you should come out with a cheaper ZMA, theyre just scammin people with that stuff...
tounge.gif
haha.. thats why I make my own..

Anywase, With supplements... How much would shipping and handling to be to canada?

I just see no reason to start with some esoteric supplement that nobodies ever heard of and has no research to support its use. I want to provide guys with the basic/dependable stuff that everybody needs. A good protein, a good MRP, creatine, and probably some cool fats in the future.

Actually, that fats idea is a good one Bryan. Are you thinking of straight fish oil caps, or blends?

It would be cool to find something like a fish oil / CLA supplement. (That is, if CLA meets HSN standards for effectiveness. I seem to recall that you thought the research looks pretty good on it, though.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anywase, With supplements... How much would shipping and handling to be to canada?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>

HSN proteins are now available in Canada at Renegade Nutrition.com :D

Hey Bryan, want to elaborate on the &quot;cool fats&quot; we might see from HSN down the line?

I'm going to be trying high doses (8-9g) of CLA starting in my 2nd week of 5s and through the remainder of my cycle. Brief period of use, but it's spendy stuff. Anyway, just curious about other fats that might be beneficial.

Back