i am TOTALLY lost now. please help with the diet!

namemattersnot

I was just about to post on a different subject when my the topic of tuna consumption caught my eye.

This week is my last week of the 1st cycle.

I was 73kg when I started and now I weight 82. Don't know how much it is creatine, but my loading phase was 1 week before the actual program.

My diet has been completely changed but since I am currently in a country where they don't specify nutritional information on any of the products, it is hard to estimate how much of what I consume.

I eat:

5 eggs (2 yolks)
100g of oat meal mixed with jam & 400ml of milk
2 cans of tuna
200g of brocolli
2 tomatoes
35g of protein supplement
and 200g of chicken breast

that's my daily diet. i am pretty sure i am not getting enough of everything so I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with the following:

1) I weight 82kg now. Should I eat more?
2) Tuna stories got me really worried. I eat 2 cans a day, so 14 a week. Should I stop? What should I replace tuna with? Are sardines any better (in terms of mercury content, etc.)
3) I still don't understand how much meat I should take daily. Considering that my supplement gives me 35g of proteins..

If anyone is within my weight range, PLEASE share your diet with me. I want to be very serious about my 2nd cycle and have to start thinking now.

Thank you!

Seriously, dont worry about the mercury scare mongering, its way overblown.

I can't really share my diet as I really dont eat the same things every day. I eat a lot of variety and just count calories with Fitday.

I can say that my breakfast invovles Cereal, specifically Kellogg's Complete Wheat Bran Flakes, 2 servings with 1 serving of milk, as well as 1 serving of orange juice (with liquid CLA dumped in) with my fish oil tabs.

For lunch I'll eat a sandwich usually, all different types too many to mention. But sometimes I'll roll up 2 oz of fresh deli turkey slices with a slice of kraft singles. I eat 3 of those rolls for lunch with a diet sprite. Plenty of protein and low carb.

For dinner I tend to eat the same types of things I eat for lunch, sometimes I'll eat the same thing, other times I'll order pizza lol. It just all depends on how my calories are looking and what day it is (Friday's and Saturdays are "refeed" days for me).

I tend to go lower cal (8-10 cals per lb) on Sun-Thurs, and high cal (15-19 cals per lb) on Friday and Saturday. Sounds nutty but its my own variation of the ABCDE diet, and it works great, better than the actual ABCDE diet which doesn't really work much at all in my opinion.

Back