It Never Fails....

Trash44

HST never fails!!! Over the past 3 years I have used HST here and there. Sure, I've tried other methods such as HIT. They all produce results to a point. But this time I am finally sold on HST's Principles. Just 6 weeks in here and I am packing muscle on, gaining strength and losing weight. I constantly recieve remarks from family, friends and co workers. My body has changed that much in just six weeks. I am very proned to overtraining and becoming sick, not with HST! I love knowing what each workout will be and being able to come in focused on what needs to be done. All this and my workouts never exceed 35 minutes. I'm looking forward to finishing this cycle and starting my second.

Sucks it took you 4 years to figure that out!
laugh.gif

I was sold after 8 weeks...

hey better late than never and like faz said keep up the good work.

Joe G

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Joe G @ Nov. 09 2005,8:00)]Sucks it took you 4 years to figure that out!
laugh.gif

I was sold after 8 weeks...
hey better late than never and like faz said keep up the good work.
Joe G
Well, it took me 20 years to figure it out so Trash44 is WAY ahead of me! :D

A friend of mine, who used to train a lot years ago (and won a few bb contests), has decided to start up again now that I have recently returned to the gym after 20 years off! He's a whole lot bigger than me. I tried to explain the benefits of HST over the training methods that we used to use, but he's not interested in trying it and basically said, "When you're as big as me I might listen!"

Seems he can't believe that you can train the whole body hard three times a week and still make gains - even training when you are a bit sore.

So the gauntlet's down. Not sure I have anywhere near his potential but if I can make more consistent gains over the next few years he might be persuaded to give it a shot. We'll see...

Back