losing fat is easy

simoncar71

For anyone who wants to drop some body fat without calorie counting, check out the abs diet on www.menshealth.com. I've just done 3 weeks and lost 3kgs (6.6lbs) ...all fat!! I hate calorie counting it stresses me out. I used to be a fitness trainer and have weight trained for 13 years so I'm no noobie when it comes to training routines and nutrition. For the last 3 weeks i've been doing no 15's or 5's only my 10rm hst style every workout ( so lifting heavy ). I haven't counted one calorie, haven't been hungry and have heaps of energy ( because it doesn't cut out carbs ). Just throw in 2 interval training workouts a week and see how you go. I know it sounds like I'm a mens health employee but I'm actually a firefighter in Australia and have now got a few guys at the station trying and liking this.
Simon

....hmmm you lost 3kg and just fat...sounds a little bit like a fary tail...anyway about what are we talking? stripping body fat to around 12-15 % is easy...stripping bodyfat and keeping muscle or cut below the 10% is dang hard...maybe your just a genetic freak...
tounge.gif

HIIT, has been shown to reduce body fat, BabyA is using it on his UD2. He swears by it.

BabyA any updates?

@Nemesis....wish I was a genetic freak!! I'm about 12% body fat now. I am just offering an alternative method of eating that I have tried and got results from. I know there are people out there just like me who find counting calories and restricting your eating options a pain in the a..e. You still have to train pretty hard and not eat enormous servings but it is an eating plan anyone can stick to easy.

how does baby a does his hiit? is there a generell information site? I guess its like 1min joggin, 30 secs sprinting, and that for around 20minutes?

there are two problems about it:

you should do it in the morning
its exhausting, so doing if after workout/day of work is no pleasure

What's up everybody?! I just thought I would post a little about my HIIT routine, since it was brought up. I do it 2 times a week, sometimes in the morning, sometimes not, but always on non training days. It doesn't really matter so much what time I do it since I am on UD2 because I stay in a fasted state pretty much 4 days out of the week. I typically will do 30/30 splits, which I have found seems to work best for me. One other day a week I do a typical low intensity cardio session after the second depletion WO, which is always HELL!!

About updates: Tomorrow will be my last day on the UD2 diet. I leave for a 7 day cruise on Sun., which was the whole reason for wanting to get lean in the first place.

Final tally as of 5 weeks on UD2:

12 lb weight loss, which is probably at most maybe 2-3 lbs of LBM (this last week seemed to eat a little LBM for some reason. I didn't vary diet at all.)
Bodyfat went from a little over 10% to about 7.5%

I am pleased and the abs look great, but I cannot WAIT to start a HST bulk again and start EATING!! :)

Back