M1T or the real thing.

MrNasty

Many of the andros out like M1T and 1AD are only a few molecules off from the real deal (AAS). They will shut you down just as AAS will and many of the sides associated with AAS are often found with the legal (not for long) andros as well.

With that said, would it be a wise choice to use M1T or 1AD? I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT, and its super convienent (I can get it right downt he street @ the store). Or should I just get the real deal - despite the risks invloved (trafficing, laws, sides, ect)?

Also, which would you prefer?

If you have access to the real deal and think the benefits outweigh the risks then they are your best bet. There isn't very long before prohormones are placed on the same legal level as other steroids. I haven't used M1T, but have heard many stories about how bad it makes you feel and how bad it is for you. It is often referred to as a poison with a side effect of muscle growth. I can vouch for S1+ which is a 1-test/4AD transdermal available at bulknutrition and is probably the best legal product available in terms of gains to sides. The transdermal application can be a little annoying though. So in conclusion go with the real deal as your first choice as long as you don't think the risks outweigh the benefits and know how to run a successful and safe cycle. If you're just looking to do one more legal cycle before the ban goes into effect I'd give S1+ a try or 1AD/4AD orally if you don't want to deal with the transdermal.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrNasty @ Dec. 04 2004,6:51)]Many of the andros out like M1T and 1AD are only a few molecules off from the real deal (AAS). They will shut you down just as AAS will and many of the sides associated with AAS are often found with the legal (not for long) andros as well.
With that said, would it be a wise choice to use M1T or 1AD? I have Clomid and Nolva for PCT, and its super convienent (I can get it right downt he street @ the store). Or should I just get the real deal - despite the risks invloved (trafficing, laws, sides, ect)?
Also, which would you prefer?
M1T is the real thing. It's a methylated AAS, pure and simple, and one of the more effective and most dangerous ones available. It has a massive effect on protein synthesis and is about as hard on the liver as it's possible for a drug to get. If this is your first run into using AAS or legal prohormones/prosteroids, I'd stay away from it, period. Also, there's more to PCT than just taking the right SERMs too. Diet and workout need to be adjusted.

1AD is a precursor to 1 testosterone, and it's a fairly good product. You need to excede the dosage listed on the bottle to get some decent results. It'd be cheaper to go with a 1 testosterone transdermal if 1 test is what you want to use. You need to have some set goals though and an approach to get you there. Otherwise the AAS/PH/PS use is pointless.

As far as preference, as long as their legal the PH/PS market has brought out some nice, safe and effective products. 1,4 Andro in basic and methylated form is very nice. 1AD is a good product. A 3:1 mix of 4AD (7.5 grams) and 4OHT (2.5 grams) in a transdermal is a great product to use by itself or to stack with a 1 test product. There are no legal consequences yet to buying or selling them, which is a plus. If the product is tainted and you hurt yourself, you have some legal recourse, which is not the case with AAS.

My opinion is just to find some test en. Just make sure that your really ready and have the knowledge necessary for AAS use. Dont go real fancy on you first cycle, stick with a longer ester test and try and find some arimidex.
Sphinx.

My apologies, I should have been more clear. I've been using AAS on and off for the past 5yrs. I've done 5 cycles in all. I've also been studying its applications for the last 3yrs at least; AAS is nothing new me. This will, if I infact go through with it, be my 6th cycle & LAST.

I almost dont even want to mess with it again. I'm the individual who takes months to fully recover - usually around 5 months post cycle before Natty Test levels completely recover. I also suffer from most of the sides (high BP, acne, depression, decrease in libido) associated with AAS at one piont or another during each cycle. Although, most of these sides deminish shortly after PCT, they are still present and need to be noted.

So the battle with me, at the moment, is knowing that regardless of what I take I have to face the reality of it all (sides). That makes my decision much harder; M1T or AAS, M1T or AAS. You know? I have to ask myself, which product will yield the best results? Its not a matter of out weighing the risks, because both PHs & AAS will cause sides in me. It's a matter of weighing the benifits to cost ratio, IMO.

AAS will produce much better gains, but they cost a lot more and invlove much more risk; particularly the law portion of it (I'll be bringing them acrossed the boarder). PHs are legal & cheap, but wont produce the gains I'm looking for; especially given my AAS history (my tolerance). So the debate continues ... which is worth it all in the end?

Also, someone mentioned goals ... I'm 188lbs with at least 15% BF (I asume) at the moment. My goal is 200lbs at 10% BF. This is a very modest goal, IMO; very obtainable.

The AAS I had in mind was Anadrol@50mg a day for 4wks followed by Test Enan@750mg a week for 10wks. I'm debating throwing EQ into the mix, but $$ is tight and EQ is expensive.

Thanks to all those who have posted. I appreciate your suggestions...

Ahh, got yah.
I feel for you, those sides sound like @$$ to me. Im predisposed to MPB, an annoying issue. Acne also, but the good ole' pantothenic acid helped a bunch.
Seems like your real challenge is what you would rather have. Not something we could decide for you. Good luck, brah'.
Sphinx.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Also, someone mentioned goals ... I'm 188lbs with at least 15% BF (I asume) at the moment. My goal is 200lbs at 10% BF. This is a very modest goal, IMO; very obtainable.

Very optainable? ####!

What you want in fact is to loose 10lbs of fat and gain 22 lbs of muscle in something like 6 weeks of PH. Granted I don't know much about PH, but I really really doubt it's feasable.

MrN, wouldn't you benefit from your cycle more if you lowered your bodyfat % to less than 12% prior to your cycle? I believe that you would then likely gain more LBM and less fat and be able to retain more post cycle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heavy Duty dude @ Dec. 06 2004,8:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Very optainable? ####!
What you want in fact is to loose 10lbs of fat and gain 22 lbs of muscle in something like 6 weeks of PH. Granted I don't know much about PH, but I really really doubt it's feasable.
Certainly not with PHs, no, my goal is not obtainable, but with AAS, yes, very obtainable. I've done it before.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ Dec. 06 2004,10:11)]MrN, wouldn't you benefit from your cycle more if you lowered your bodyfat % to less than 12% prior to your cycle? I believe that you would then likely gain more LBM and less fat and be able to retain more post cycle.
I only assume I am 15% because I, for some unknown reason, have this spare tire looking thing wrapped around my waste. Overall, however, my body is fairly lean. I figured 15% would only be fair ...

Let me see if I cant attach a picture to this thread... BRB.

Legs:
Photo #1

Upper Body:
Photo #2

I dont have an abdnominal shot to show you what I'm talking about (spare tire), but if you give me a minute I'll go take one with my cam phone.

Also, after looking at those pictures again, I can say 15% is probably a fair guess, on my part. Those pictures where taken just before SD after my second HST cycle (Sunday, Nov. 28th). I have more, but they wont post, you can click this link to view them all.

Yahoo Album:
Yahoo Photos

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrNasty @ Dec. 05 2004,5:42)]M1T or AAS, M1T or AAS. You know? I have to ask myself, which product will yield the best results? Its not a matter of out weighing the risks, because both PHs & AAS will cause sides in me. It's a matter of weighing the benifits to cost ratio, IMO.

The AAS I had in mind was Anadrol@50mg a day for 4wks followed by Test Enan@750mg a week for 10wks. I'm debating throwing EQ into the mix, but $$ is tight and EQ is expensive.
Once more though, M1T is an AAS. And it's an incredibly strong and dangerous one. If your recovery is as difficult as you say I'd stay away from M1T as it supresses natural testosterone production severely, and in a very short time. I'd go with a safer injectable, or a mild oral.

With your history and recovery problems, I'd stay away from strong orals and stick with injectables. Some test or decca would be the way I'd go if I were you. Longer time on, solid gains, much easier and safer for your body.

I think yopu might be about right with the 15% MrN. I would still suggest cutting the BF% a bit before your cycle IF the bodybuilding look is what you want. However, if you just want bulk or gain strength, which a lot of people do, then a cycle now will fit your purpose.

I agree with X on the orals. You can up the T to a gram a week without any more severe recovery problems. Deca, although much maligned, with the proper load of T along with it to keep you from getting the dreaded Deca Di**, can work nicely with the proper PCT. The orals, though, can cause a problem further down the road. That being said, I also know a lot of old timers who have done pretty good on just A or D oral cycles.

In either case, good luck with it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (xahrx @ Dec. 06 2004,6:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrNasty @ Dec. 05 2004,5:42)]M1T or AAS, M1T or AAS. You know? I have to ask myself, which product will yield the best results? Its not a matter of out weighing the risks, because both PHs & AAS will cause sides in me. It's a matter of weighing the benifits to cost ratio, IMO.
Once more though, M1T is an AAS. And it's an incredibly strong and dangerous one. If your recovery is as difficult as you say I'd stay away from M1T as it supresses natural testosterone production severely, and in a very short time. I'd go with a safer injectable, or a mild oral.
With your history and recovery problems, I'd stay away from strong orals and stick with injectables. Some test or decca would be the way I'd go if I were you. Longer time on, solid gains, much easier and safer for your body.
M1T a steroid ...ok... I will agree with you to some degree. I know its been compared to HALOSTAT on many occasions, which in that case M1T fits the bill; Harsh & Dangerous. The only problem though is I rarely hear any accounts of anyone gaining more than 10lbs or so on it. If I'm going to risk all the troubles of normal AAS use with a PH, and for a gain of only 10lbs, I might as well go with AAS.

As you mentioned, whereby I also agree, I'm going to go with a Test injectable. Since I'm at it, I'm also going to drop the oral (adrol) and go with EQ (equipiose); two compounds which compliment each other nicely - both of which have long acting esters. A 10 or 12 weeker in this fashion should yield good results.

I hate DECA. Its trash in my opinion. Nothing but water retenion and false gains. A users generally keeps/gains nothing from DECA. Again, that's just my opinion.

Thanks for he advice guys. You've been great in helping me make the right choice. I'll let you all know how things turn out.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Old and Grey @ Dec. 06 2004,6:43)]I think yopu might be about right with the 15% MrN. I would still suggest cutting the BF% a bit before your cycle IF the bodybuilding look is what you want. However, if you just want bulk or gain strength, which a lot of people do, then a cycle now will fit your purpose.
I agree with X on the orals. You can up the T to a gram a week without any more severe recovery problems. Deca, although much maligned, with the proper load of T along with it to keep you from getting the dreaded Deca Di**, can work nicely with the proper PCT. The orals, though, can cause a problem further down the road. That being said, I also know a lot of old timers who have done pretty good on just A or D oral cycles.
In either case, good luck with it.
I wish I had better pictures to share. Those ones dont really do me justice. That's what I get for taking them with a camera phone though.

As you metenioned, bber look or just trying t bulk up, I'm really just trying to bulk up right now. I'm not too concerned with the cuts considering its winter. I will, however, lay down the cardio pre/during/post cycle. I'm not sure why, but usually when I go "ON" I lose BF anyway, regardless of the compound used. So why not take advantage of that and burn a little extra while I'm at it???

IF you decide to go for it, make it worth it and try to find some Tren. Stack with Some Enan and Arimidex, add in some liver support and you would pretty much have a cycle I would serious like to try one day!
Sphinx.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sphinx @ Dec. 07 2004,12:56)]IF you decide to go for it, make it worth it and try to find some Tren. Stack with Some Enan and Arimidex, add in some liver support and you would pretty much have a cycle I would serious like to try one day!
Sphinx.
I dont respond well to Tren. I usually use Tren Acetate. I've tried it in several combination (Tren with Test Prop, Test Enan, EQ, Winny, and/or with d-bol),but saw wat all the fuss was about. I have friends, however, who blow up on this stuff. They get hard, ripped, and vascular whereas I see little to no responce at all. My urine smells, my semin turns yellow, & I get the coagh 9 times out of 10. About the only good thing I noticed was the overall hardness in the muscle, but certainly nothing worth noteing.

I did manage to use it once, during a cutting cycle (Tren/EQ/Winny), in which it proved to work very nicely. That is about the only time I will ever consider using it again.

You know you can make your own, right? 50ml @ 75mg/ml for $100. CHEAP!! Way better then the UG lab stuff, IMO. Most UG Tren is 10ml @ 75mg/ml for $150.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrNasty @ Dec. 06 2004,5:07)]
wow.gif
0-->
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Heavy Duty dude @ Dec. 06 2004,8
wow.gif
0)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]
Very optainable? ####!
Certainly not with PHs, no, my goal is not obtainable, but with AAS, yes, very obtainable. I've done it before.
It must be something to take steroids.
wow.gif

I didnt know that MN, been awhile since I really looked into 'aquisition'.
Bummer about the Tren, though. Have you ever hit a heavy Test cycle. I was entertaining the thought of a g of enan / wk with prop. I personally like test only cycles, but then again I dont have a lot of other first hand knowledge. I do agree that Deca blows! Waste O' Money.
Good luck, happy training, Sphinx.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sphinx @ Dec. 07 2004,1:14)]I didnt know that MN, been awhile since I really looked into 'aquisition'.

Bummer about the Tren, though. Have you ever hit a heavy Test cycle. I was entertaining the thought of a g of enan / wk with prop. I personally like test only cycles, but then again I dont have a lot of other first hand knowledge. I do agree that Deca blows! Waste O' Money.
Good luck, happy training, Sphinx.
I've never used Test higher than 500mg a wk, however, this next/last cycle I'm bumping it up to a first time high of 750mg. I cant see doing much more over than given my stats and AAS history. 1g a wk is pretty much for the pro's and/or advanced heavy weights, IMO. I could imagine anything but HUGE gains for a person like me off 1g a wk though, WOW! What a ride that would be.

What is your experience with Test? Have you, or anyone you know, taken it above 750mg a wk? If so, what was your thoughts on the cycle?

Interested....

Back