Methoxyflavone, Ipriflavone and Ecdysone

I

imported_francisi

I found a dietary supplement that
"...contains a large dose of the super potent legal anabolic compounds Methoxyflavone, Ipriflavone and Ecdysone"
also saying that
"This mixture of ingredients enhances your testosterone levels, enabling your body to obtain an anabolic effect and increase strength gains."
I'm wondering if these anabolic compounds has the same side effects as anabolic steroids since it has the word "ANABOLIC" and increases testosterone levels.
Would it be safe taking in these compounds? and probably combining it with HSN nutrition?
worship.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dkm1987 @ Sep. 27 2004,9:18)]Look up the Ecdydsterone threads in this forum
there were none :confused: i'm just wondering if the combination of the three anabolic compounds would be safe enough to be used.

Its a joke. I know several people who have used these compounds, including myself, and witnessed nothing but a better pump - which measn $h*T out side of the gym.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (francisi @ Sep. 27 2004,5:51)]I found a dietary supplement that
"...contains a large dose of the super potent legal anabolic compounds Methoxyflavone, Ipriflavone and Ecdysone"
also saying that
"This mixture of ingredients enhances your testosterone levels, enabling your body to obtain an anabolic effect and increase strength gains."
I'm wondering if these anabolic compounds has the same side effects as anabolic steroids since it has the word "ANABOLIC" and increases testosterone levels.
Would it be safe taking in these compounds? and probably combining it with HSN nutrition?
worship.gif
Hi francisi, welcome to the board.

I feel the need to give my personal opinion about this. If I were you, and keep in mind this is my personal opinion only, I would not buy anything from a company that would make such false claims about a supplement like that. :confused:

Ok thanks Bryan! I guess i'm not going to buy any of the products that brand offers. haha that "fake" thing scared me.
hail founder
worship.gif

Back