Myostatin Dog

I can just see the next generation of baseball players and pro wrestlers being jacked and mutated since they were born. The question at that time will be: are they really natural?
biggrin.gif

<div></div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I wonder what big whippet tastes like? </div>
Hmmmm.....probably a little tough!
laugh.gif

I'm still amazed how big that whippet is! Could you imagine seeing that thing running towards you if you didn't know it was a nice dog? YIKES!!!!

MOR: your man IMO is definitely lying about something: either training, diet (definitely), or usage. BUT: I have known a nearly "myostatin" man who had been a drill sargeant in the Corps who had never done drugs, had turned into a hippie and just took it easy on a commune ("intentional community" for those in the know) for years and looked very much like your guy in the second pic. No explanation for that. I've known a couple others who didn't work out but REALLY looked like they did; the reason for my belief that there IS something to the 3 body types, albeit skewed by mixing.

He`s not my guy, and I too believe he`s lying, even though some ppl(Dante(DoggCrapp) being a notability amongst em') believe he`s a myostatin mutant. He`s probably using. But the second link is very interesting...that kid is out of this world, if what`s reported there is accurate. And I really would like this mutation to occur in me...now, if possible. Thanks in advance, God!
biggrin.gif

Darn, MDE's second link doesn't work for me. What was the article entitled so I can search for it on the ctv site?

I know that people pay through the nose for albino Dobermans....resulting in kennels inbreeding them like crazy.

I can't imagine what people would pay for a dog w/ a mutation like that one!

<div>
(Lol @ Jun. 30 2007,17:14)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">Darn, MDE's second link doesn't work for me. What was the article entitled so I can search for it on the ctv site?</div>
Works now, I had screwed up on the linkage.

From the kid: no sides, terrific appetite, energy (that part not unusual), and the holy grail of 40% extra muscle...can you imagine how rich someone is gonna be when they can make that happen?
BTW, I couldn't find any pic of the kid with his shirt off. Well meaning and protective parents? I got no problem with that either.

He seems unable to deposit any fat, which may hamper his development. Doctors can`t explain why that`s not yet an issue, or whether or not it will ever be an issue. It`s wait and see at this time.

Bryan, you`re privy to research that`s not yet available to everyone:are you aware of any compound on the horizon that may act as a myostatin inhibitor/myostatin resistance inducer?

<div>
(Morgoth the Dark Enemy @ Jun. 30 2007,20:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">are you aware of any compound on the horizon that may act as a myostatin inhibitor/myostatin resistance inducer?</div>
I have seen a couple supplements that claim to do this. I can't remember the names but they have them on BB.com. I'm guessing that they don't actually do what they claim to do though......like most supplemnts that claim to be anabolic.

But it sure would be cool if there was something out there that would do this!

<div>
(Bulldog @ Jul. 01 2007,23:17)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE"><div>
(Morgoth the Dark Enemy @ Jun. 30 2007,20:47)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">are you aware of any compound on the horizon that may act as a myostatin inhibitor/myostatin resistance inducer?</div>
I have seen a couple supplements that claim to do this. I can't remember the names but they have them on BB.com. I'm guessing that they don't actually do what they claim to do though......like most supplemnts that claim to be anabolic.

But it sure would be cool if there was something out there that would do this!</div>
Those are crap...Biotest made somesuch thing, I believe they were using some seaweed or whatever. It cured a heart-murmur Bryan had, AFAIR:). There is a snowball chance in hell that some supplement company comes up with anything WRT this...the research is far too expensive, and oral delivery is unlikely to be a proper medium for something altering the expression of a gene/inhibiting it.

And I dunno if there`s something out there atm...I read about some experimental compounds, but nothing conclusive, and probably nothing that would end up as an OTC product. But it would indeed kick major ass.

Are we dealing with hypertrophy here or is it really hyperplasia?

Back