Number of sets question

75 sets per muscle group is necessary to grow each session. Any less won't work.
wink.gif

<div>
(scientific muscle @ Jan. 20 2007,14:56)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">75 sets per muscle group is necessary to grow each session.  Any less won't work.
wink.gif
</div>
ghostface.gif

I just got back from the gym...I didn't do the 75 sets per muscle group like sci recommended I thought that would be overkill so I did 15 sets per group instead!

I hope I am not being scared of overtraining....and by doing 15 sets per muscle group I might just be undertraining.

Oh btw my stats are 125 pounds at 6 feet tall.....should I start a cutting routine!

<div>
(Joe.Muscle @ Jan. 20 2007,16:50)</div><div id="QUOTEHEAD">QUOTE</div><div id="QUOTE">I just got back from the gym...I didn't do the 75 sets per muscle group like sci recommended I thought that would be overkill so I did 15 sets per group instead!

I hope I am not being scared of overtraining....and by doing 15 sets per muscle group I might just be undertraining.

Oh btw my stats are 125 pounds at 6 feet tall.....should I start a  cutting routine!</div>
Not yet. Wait till you get to 7 feet tall.

How many sets does everyone do for negs then. I've done negatives three times and found three sets too much, causing near injury and worry over joints. The last two times i've done negatives it's been a constant two sets with an increasing load (weight/resistance) between workouts if i feel the weight too manageable. I also do only 5 or, if i can manage it, 6 reps at a set weight with the intention to use the same weight for 6 sessions (two weeks).

Back