Prime+ & Drive+

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Oct. 23 2003,4:18)]
HSN is a line of supplements for experienced lifters who need control over every aspect of their diet and supplementation. Even if I lose sales because I don’t have all the bells and whistles that inexperienced lifters are easily sold on, I’ll stay true to my core customers by using only high quality ingredients, using straight forward formulations, and keeping things customizable by keeping out extraneous buzz-word ingredients that you don’t need or want.

The stance that HSN takes on supplements is that there should be no question about whether or not a products works (is useful) or not. That is why current and future HSN products will be very straight foward.

excellent philosophies.

what is the status regarding PrimerPLUS and DriverPLUS?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (rg81 @ Nov. 15 2003,12:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bryan Haycock @ Oct. 23 2003,4:18)]
HSN is a line of supplements for experienced lifters who need control over every aspect of their diet and supplementation. Even if I lose sales because I don’t have all the bells and whistles that inexperienced lifters are easily sold on, I’ll stay true to my core customers by using only high quality ingredients, using straight forward formulations, and keeping things customizable by keeping out extraneous buzz-word ingredients that you don’t need or want.
The stance that HSN takes on supplements is that there should be no question about whether or not a products works (is useful) or not. That is why current and future HSN products will be very straight foward.
excellent philosophies.
what is the status regarding PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS?
They are ready ship as we speak...
thumbs-up.gif

when you say ready to ship... has everything been bottled and is ready to ship to you? ...when I can I make the order? I'm getting tired of optimum's mrp.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (fearfactory @ April 23 2004,12:29)]when you say ready to ship... has everything been bottled and is ready to ship to you? ...when I can I make the order? I'm getting tired of optimum's mrp.
They are ready to ship out to you guys, They should be added to the store page later today. I'll post it as soon as it ready. I assume in an hour or two.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Nemesis7884 @ April 24 2004,7:46)]since you dont deliver to europe, when will they be available in other stores, such as 1fast400.com (bulknutrition.com)?
Yes. They will be available in all the stores listed at the bottom of the "store" page (see tab above).

I'm confused. I've been using Primer and Driver as pre and post-workout drinks. I drink them at no other time, just around workouts.

How am I supposed to use PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS? Should I drink them instead of Primer and Driver on workout days? Or should I keep using Primer and Driver around workouts and drink the PLUS versions on off days as meal replacements? Thanks in advance.

And, where's Blade?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jacobp @ July 07 2004,2:26)]I'm confused. I've been using Primer and Driver as pre and post-workout drinks. I drink them at no other time, just around workouts.
How am I supposed to use PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS? Should I drink them instead of Primer and Driver on workout days? Or should I keep using Primer and Driver around workouts and drink the PLUS versions on off days as meal replacements? Thanks in advance.
And, where's Blade?
Use PrimePLUS and DrivePLUS in exactly the same way you use Primer and Driver. The MRPs simply add carbs and needed vitamins/minerals. If you are trying to gain muscle weight, use the MRPs before and after. If you are trying to get lean, use Primer before and DrivePLUS after or just Driver if you are really cutting your carbs.

Feedback on the MRPs has been better than expected. I was worried that people were so used to "junk" MRPs (i.e. sugar and whey) that they wouldn't like the taste and feel of a true meal replacement. Turns out people were just waiting for something more substantial to use.

Back