Primer/Driver as meal replacements

Muzie

Hi Everyone,

First post here on the board, been lurking in here for a while, gathering all the very useful information here. Total newbie at weightlifting (can benchpress a whooping 80 lbs 10 times, don't laugh :) ), started teaching my body it actually has muscles a month ago. So far so good!

Having now learned proper weight lifting techniques and such, I'm attacking the nutrition portion of the ordeal... I see it mentioned often that people often go for 6-7 meals, 3 hours apart. I see that Primer and Driver are sold as meal replacements and I was thinking I could just use one of these as a meal replacement for my 3pm snack... I'd drink up the primer/driver before/after my workout and I'd drink up another one of either for my afternoon snack. Do you think that is a good idea ? If so, which one should I use for this purpose, the primer or the driver?

Regards,
Muzie

Well obviously I think its a great idea. ;)

I would suggest using Primer or PrimePLUS pre-workout and then Driver or DrivePLUS post-workout. Use the PLUS version if you are wanting to gain bodyweight.

For a meal replacement during other times of the day I would recommend DrivePLUS. It is slow release and has vitamins and minerals as well as special fiber in it just for your gut health.

Back